1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Thats right, im enjoying the agility boost, i was a rudder head prior!

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Valkhadin, 4 Sep 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Valkhadin

Valkhadin Active Member

Your as vain as your vocabulary, yes they are. I run a second account at 1200 infamy in a mk2, and cant do anything, because of the mk5s-6s

2. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

I've been at the top of masters 1 since the NML reset issue playing all the cast offs from your league which apparently are much more skilled than we are yet can't keep it up. I have only lost infamy because of teammates adjusting to the update.

3. BasedCarpen

BasedCarpen Well-Known Member

*You're

Usually not the grammar police but when you attack people's vocabulary maybe you should have your own house in order.

And they do not, I know several people who are mk4 and they almost never see an mk6. Your statement that "Now people at 800 infamy are fighting mk6s regularly" is demonstrably false.

Nikkie! and Reorge like this.
  4. GOD OF WAR...

GOD OF WAR... Member

Yeah why wast my time lol
    And jezz I never realized I was talking with a noob
    1555 infamy with a mk5?
    And you talk about skills?
    When I was mk5 speeder I got all the way to 3k+ infamy with all rares and here you are talking to me about skills
    You don't know a damn thing about speeder bro and I suggest you keep shut
    And btw after watching your replay I found out that you've got zero skills for speeder
    You call that out running the turret?
    The shooter's torret was following you the whole game and for some reason he wasn't shooting you and when he shot he just kept missing, that's no legit shooter bro, that's a slacker or a non skilled player, you don't see players like that at nightmare
    You should play against shooters like, red attack or @Eye of doom and if you survive after 30sec then you can come back and talk to me about skills
    And btw "am not doing so well"? Thanks I'll take that as a compliment

ShipCrusherCz and BasedCarpen like this.
  5. OurTeamIsNoob

OurTeamIsNoob Active Member

Lol I'd like to friend josh, just to see how he plays.

I'm putting all my effort in my games now and as a result dropped from 3500 to 2000 (bad teams are the hate of all me)

JoshW likes this.
  6. Valkhadin

Valkhadin Active Member

Much vainity? You enforce your own statements. "I know a guy, who knows a guy, that has a cousin..."

7. OurTeamIsNoob

I got there with rates team, bad teams brought me down

8. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

Yes I've been playing for over a year and can't progress due to the established broken infamy system but I am a noob. Out of 6k+ battles only 100 have been in a speeder yet I can make it work (underpowered) against the top damage dealers on the enemy team. But I am a noob. When you made it to 3k+ you didn't have to wade through the influx of legendary items from events or all the higher players dropping down because of the NML reset.

Valkhadin likes this.
  9. GOD OF WAR...

GOD OF WAR... Member

I'd like you to watch this 3 replays and see how a real speeder plays and avoid shots! And makes comebacks!, At least before the update,
    After watching this and You've still gots to talk back then I'll listen to the master of the latest update to show me how to handle my ship
    https://replay.battlebay.net/YJWWXMNR#RKVWMPFV,
    https://replay.battlebay.net/BWHWJTBW#RKVWMPFV,
    https://replay.battlebay.net/XMFFLHPB#RKVWMPFV

BasedCarpen likes this.
  10. BasedCarpen

BasedCarpen Well-Known Member

LOL. Nightmare reset doesn't send people down to 1500 infamy kid.

11. OurTeamIsNoob

This just in, died to a tier4 legendary at 2183 infamy

JoshW likes this.
  12. OurTeamIsNoob

Look don't blame me.
    When your facing teir3 legendary plus with only rarest, there's only souch you can do

JoshW likes this.
  13. Valkhadin

Valkhadin Active Member

NM reset, indirectly affects everyone, the bar should have been raised a long time ag9

14. GOD OF WAR...

GOD OF WAR... Member

You've been playing for over a year?
    Man seriously?
    We most probably started at the same time or you started before me and you're still at 1500+ infamy? That just shows how much skill you have
    And yeah I use to fight with players with legendary weapons when I had none myself, then I was using frost+torp and got all the way to 3k

Reorge and BasedCarpen like this.
  15. OurTeamIsNoob

I feel undeveloped.
    Played for 7 months...

16. Valkhadin

Valkhadin Active Member

Spend more money, like the above trash talkers :D

17. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

Wow lmao, if you don't even understand how this works i have nothing further to say to you.
    Just because I started over a year ago doesn't mean I play all day every day.. there have been periods where I couldn't play due to issues in my personal life.

Valkhadin likes this.
  18. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Let's wrap this up

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.