1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Thats right, im enjoying the agility boost, i was a rudder head prior!

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Valkhadin, 4 Sep 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShipCrusherCz

ShipCrusherCz Well-Known Member

ok
    this update removed some really important and skill-based abilities of yellow ships and gave skilless defenders/shooters unfair advantage-overkilled turret agility
    it was possible before to fight against speeders even even without maxed agility, it just required something more than just pressing button (shooter) or rushing into enemy team (defender)
    this update was not needed, only base stats related buff which was needed was defender buff, but definitely not this
    speeder was meant to be assassin and theoretically ship supposed to capture, defender tank, fixer team support, shooter damage dealer and enforcer something likel multipurpose ship-that's why it had balanced stats, it was meant to close gaps in defense, protect teammates from flankers and assassins etc.
    due to changes they made, more speeders became duellists, enfos became better defenders (DB enfo with maxed hp t5E tesshields), defenders were were obsolote because their hp/defence was not high enough to compensate flaws they had, shooters kinda became better defenders too (smaller and more agile, high hp and biggest firepower in the game)
    and now?
    defenders are good, some speeder roles are pointless (assassin and even duellist) to play now, fixers will probably have hard times fixing their teammates, enfo is now...weird, shooter became imho op-high hp and biggest firepower, it's now even more agile than enfo was was before update

you don't use turbo?

2. GOD OF WAR...

GOD OF WAR... Member

If it's "EASY" then why not go custom, speeder vs shooter with some random player and post the replay link here
    And show us just how "EASY" it is to "reverse" with speeder and outrun the turret of a shooter?
    You play enforcer, speeder and enforcer use the same yellow items so that shouldn't be a problem, as far as you can manage to outrun the turret with your current items you could do the same when equipped on a speeder!
    Now show us just how "EASYLY" you could reverse!!! (if that's your Trump card) While using speeder and best a maxed turret of a shooter!
    Am eager to watch this replay

3. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

That's my bad, turbo was equipped on another ship when I looked at the stat. It's actually 1.2

4. OurTeamIsNoob

OurTeamIsNoob Active Member

Then you must be the luckiest person alive cause when I try d that...

Boing...

Turrent catch up and I die to a one shot tier 5epic
    And I was already having problems being the only one my team rocking all rare weapon

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  5. OurTeamIsNoob

By the way show me a reply of you dodging a shooters turrent

6. OurTeamIsNoob

Welp time to go play pixel gun 3d

BasedCarpen likes this.
  7. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

Why even waste my time... same items on a faster ship will be similar or the exact same results. You also apparently overlooked the main aspect of what I was talking about, knowing when to use this strategy. It obviously won't work against a shooter with all cannons equipped. If this is the only tactic you use on your speeder then no wonder you aren't doing well.

8. OurTeamIsNoob

I mean the moment I appear as a target, I am immediately shutdown by enemies all over the map.

But thats just me, I guess.

9. BasedCarpen

BasedCarpen Well-Known Member

Try Granny. GD that game is hard

10. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

https://replay.battlebay.net/CZJKQMRL#JXSFJGCB Mk5 speeder with only two yellows, build attached

Attached Files:

Last edited: 5 Sep 2018
    Valkhadin likes this.
  11. Valkhadin

Valkhadin Active Member

JoshW likes this.
  12. BasedCarpen

Lol, this kid has 1500 infamy and is trying to teach us strategy and lecture us on skill.

Reorge likes this.
  13. Valkhadin

Valkhadin Active Member

Oh holier than thou, your one to keep playing the violin, then cry wolf arent you?

14. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

Infamy is a result of the group not the individual ;) and I'm not lecturing anyone... They are the ones asking me to prove myself

15. Valkhadin

Valkhadin Active Member

That was pure out strategic domination, very awesome with the gear at hand.

16. BasedCarpen

No noob, infamy is a direct result of your skill over a course of several games. I made Ace1 in a mk4 speeder btw. Thanks.

17. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

Straight to insults as a defense mechanism... and you call me the child

Valkhadin likes this.
  18. Valkhadin

Valkhadin Active Member

If your referring to ace of last year, your way behind on the struggles of infamy gains for lower brackets these days. I was ace1 in a mk3 back in those days. Now people at 800 infamy are fighting mk6s regularly

19. BasedCarpen

I bet you think you're special spamming cannon at point blank in a defender

20. BasedCarpen

Lol no they aren't.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.