1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

This marks the beginning of selfish speeders!

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by GOD OF WAR..., 5 Sep 2018.

1. GOD OF WAR...

GOD OF WAR... Member

The era of selfish speeders just begun!:eek:
    Double overboost everywhere:confused:
    After the update, it seems like the one of the few builds that works best for this max agility and turret tracking,
    After a few games I noticed that most of the speeders I play with/against are using double overboost, me included, it's what am currently using ATM, tried progressing with TS x NITRO x OVERBOOST build but it was just not working out too well for me,
    And the idea of equipping double OB just popped in after a few trials:rolleyes:, tried it and it was working perfectly, that's just hilarious:D
    This game is becoming less of a strategic game and more of a non-strategy game untill they fix this,
    In the meantime let's all load out our OB and start boosting around the bay like IDC:D:D:D

2. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

Lol, it would certainly be ironic, if Speeder ends up ridiculously OP after all this. I wonder if all the e-tough guys, who’ve been telling us to put up and shut up, will be taking their own advice :rolleyes:

3. SlayerofSergeants

SlayerofSergeants Well-Known Member

I genuinely hope it works out for you guys. Make full use of that newfound agility and drive like a sidewinder.

4. GOD OF WAR...

GOD OF WAR... Member

I don't even see the possibility of speeders becoming op again if this sudden change to ship states aren't reverse
    There's also a possibility that speeders will completely fade away from ranked matches, just like how defender was before the update

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  5. BasedCarpen

BasedCarpen Well-Known Member

Love hearing these guys telling us to "up your skill bro stop complaining" and when you look them up they're 1400 infamy

BattleRascal and GOD OF WAR... like this.
  6. SlayerofSergeants

SlayerofSergeants Well-Known Member

I'm facing guys with skill (+4500 infamy) and they are terrifying with their newfound power. They are taking FULL advantage of their new agility.

Seriously, up your skill and stop complaining

rexaroni likes this.
  7. GOD OF WAR...

GOD OF WAR... Member

Lol

8. GOD OF WAR...

GOD OF WAR... Member

Speeder has practically become the weakest ship now, 2 weapons slot, lowest hp amongst all ship, and you can't engage on a one on one combat like before else you wanna get wrecked, that possibility have been completely taken away from us, poor ship :(

ShipCrusherCz likes this.