1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Thats right, im enjoying the agility boost, i was a rudder head prior!

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Valkhadin, 4 Sep 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OurTeamIsNoob

OurTeamIsNoob Active Member

Look its not since this update, but literally every match people will single ME out and try to kill only me.

This was proven when I saw shooters suiciding to reach me.

So my job is a lot harder now

2. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

Are you a low hp ship running off by yourself? Common strategy is to take out the weak links and strays from the pack first to decrease enemy teams firepower.

3. OurTeamIsNoob

Nope, even when I hide in back they snipe me.

Happens all the time
    I mean if staying in the back is straying by yourself, I'm doing something wrong.

4. BasedCarpen

BasedCarpen Well-Known Member

Reorge and ShipCrusherCz like this.
  5. EyeOfDoom

EyeOfDoom Well-Known Member

True. Get rid of the turbo and add a new blue item or something like that. But I'm pretty sure people will start complaining about that too. LMAO

Valkhadin likes this.
  6. OurTeamIsNoob

I need the turbo though.

The only tier 4 epic blue item I have.

7. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

People will complain about everything that doesnt cater to them. Its human nature, everyone thinks the world revolves around them.

Valkhadin and XQT like this.
  8. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

You want to stay at the back of your team if that's your strategy, move with them but keep them between you and the enemy.

9. BasedCarpen

That's literally you, you are in the minority of people who think this upgrade is good

10. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

Have you read any of my posts other than that one? Or are you blindly judging me the same way you're blindly judging the update.

Valkhadin and XQT like this.
  11. BasedCarpen

Yes I've read all your posts, the ones where you say people are crying about the update, the one where you tell people "happy trails" who don't like it, and the one where you call the people who don't like it complainers and a loud minority.
    You are wrong, again look at the poll I linked. The update is about as liked as New Coke.

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  12. OurTeamIsNoob

I don't care about update anymore. Just don't be surprised to see me at 2000 infamy.
    Losing=wining

13. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

Seems to me that you focused on the wrong details there. "Happy trails" was about people quitting a game they enjoy without giving the developers a chance to correct their mistake. I never said anything about a loud minority, the op said he/she can't believe there is a quiet 95% who like the update. I then said I am a not so quiet part of that 95%. (Because I have been vocal about my opinion of the update, I did not say anyone else was loud). I have also expressed that I like the update but the overall scaling of the agility boost needs to be lowered. I agree that the majority of players dislike the increased agility and have offered solutions to please both sides.
    I never once said anyone was crying or complaining.

14. Terry Morgan

Terry Morgan Well-Known Member

Amen brother!

Turkett

Valkhadin likes this.
  15. BasedCarpen

Dude, you have been making snide remarks to anybody who posts constructive criticism about the agility change suggesting their just complainers, noobs who need to learn how to play or think that everything should revolve around them. You only care about your defender meta, you are the one who wants the game to cater to them. This update ruins the individuality of each ship, which was a major interesting dynamic of the game.

16. What's Up Player

What's Up Player Well-Known Member

Sorry to break it down for you, but if you look at the top at the yellow line saying "database last updated 66 hours ago" you might realised that it's not effected by the update yet.

Wait till the meta settles down, one month max, and you'll see yourself, how the update is fair/unfair for everybody in the same way (sarcasm).

ShipCrusherCz and Mad_Bulls_007 like this.
  17. Aether_Zero

Aether_Zero Well-Known Member

Love the new stats tbh, my Enfo has never been harder to hit!

SlayerofSergeants likes this.
  18. Valkhadin

Valkhadin Active Member

No need to be sorry my friend :) i noticed this as well, our favorite web designer will be back on his game in no time. Also, what are you breaking down, may i ask? Up to 66 hrs ago, the stats have changed very little for the past 9 months.

Last edited: 5 Sep 2018
  19. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

Hahaha, I don't even run defender! Thank you for further proving your reading comprehension needs some work.

Valkhadin likes this.
  20. Hokuse

Hokuse Well-Known Member

I play defender too. It is just boring, not weak.

BasedCarpen and ShipCrusherCz like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.