1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Your Voice Adjusting the sails

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by The Grim Repair, 22 Nov 2017.

1. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

I didn' even know this existed lol

PastelPiku and StrictSalmon307 like this.
  2. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    It's really cool, the art people on the dev team put a lot of effort into the maps :D

Fish, ShipCrusherCz and PastelPiku like this.
  3. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

I have noticed that lol, I love all the little jokes they put in

PastelPiku likes this.
  4. Grand_Paladin

Grand_Paladin Active Member

1) some counter in the inventory that shows the no. Of epic ,, rare and leg items,,, would be nice
    2) some "solo mode" button to let people know that i want to go solo atm ( disable fleet requests button ),
    3) chat for custom battles (please ...lol)
    4)show the no of friends that i currently have ,, and how many of them are on atm ( ex 18/200)
    5) let the main ship of every player visible in their profile
    6)maybe change the colour of the inventory depending on their main ship :) ,, my point is, give more space for personal preferences when it comes to appearances

5. Tobias Åström

Tobias Åström New Member

I would love to see a specific perk for the pulse,now when we have it to the bolt and box launcher.

It could be like the burn dmg bonus for cannons , give a precent bonus healing from all incoming healing to the boat that has heal pulse active on them

PallabKumarS and PastelPiku like this.
  6. Tobias Åström

Tobias Åström New Member

The solo mode could be an invisible mode so that no one knows that you're online

PastelPiku likes this.
  7. Grand_Paladin

Grand_Paladin Active Member

Not really a solution, what is the idea of hiding that u r on ,, because u could meet them in the battle ,,, just simple solo mode is enough

PallabKumarS likes this.
  8. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

Just a few small ideas:
    - Add a lifetime top infamy stat, include with existing current and season top infamy on player profile.
    -Accuracy stat would be nice. See shots taken vs shots landing damage. This could be overall and per weapon/item.
    -Guild recruitment chat tab. This way chat isn't cluttered by people spamming their guild recruitment posts.
    -Weapon/item breakdown after each battle. Weapon 1 did x damage, repair bolt did x healing and so on.
    -Marked indicator on hud. Lights up when spotted by unfriends, light turns off when no longer spotted. This would help with flanking.
    -Lifetime trophies collected for guild quests stat on player profile.
    That's all for now :)

9. Bay Viking

Bay Viking New Member

Game is great! Only real gripe is the turret swinging at whoever is firing, that needs to be adjustable (or the ability to shut off)...yes I know boats are shooting at me but its throwing off my aim. Another type of indicator maybe?

Flint likes this.
  10. One-two-three

One-two-three New Member

Ok ... I have a few ...
    ● I know i'm beating a old drum here ... but the ability to change the color of your ships ... I mean skins would be cool, but changing the color would be a good start.
    ● the ability for a guild leader to send mass private individual messages to everyone in the guild. Sometimes guild announcements get buried under active guild chats. Maybe a child announcement option.
    ● a perk to give torpedoes a small crit chance
    ● a perk to make speeder's temporarily invisible for nitro ... I know it sounds OP, but at highest levels with headache hitting weapons speeders can be killed with one well timed crit. And it'd look cool ... like teleportation.
    ● battle royal event ... last man standing ... I know that's the entire premise of other games but it's still a good idea.
    ● black out area ... almost completely dark with neon-like effects on boats ... could be an event.
    ● quick launch/ next match option button for event.
    ● I second the custom battle chat
    ● fix some of the camera issues near walls and objects.
    ● napalm perk that catches enemy boosts on fire with direct hit
    I'm sure I've got more but this list is getting too long.

Flint and Tobias Åström like this.
  11. Aggramony

Aggramony New Member

It'd be nice if there was a scroll bar for the inventory screen or an auto scroll for sorting items.

A Camera View option in the settings would be nice. I don't use mortars but when I did the camera view's better then a cannon camera view.

Allow us to buy what we want in the item shop opposed to random items we don't need atm.

I'm NEVER gonna download Google Play Games! PLEASE quit asking me to every time I finish a match or start the game. So Annoying! If you're not gonna get rid of it give me an option to turn it off in the options menu. Please and Thank you.

Flint likes this.
  12. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

You'd probably appreciate it when you switch devices, or play on multiple devices.

Aether_Zero, ShipCrusherCz and #CK like this.
  13. JJ7jj

JJ7jj New Member

A like/dislike button to easily share your opinion on a new update would come in handy right now, have you already lost a lot of players since the last one?

14. MilleniumPelican

MilleniumPelican New Member

• The ability to copy/paste in chat
    • Option to remove the Auto button from the HUD
    • scroll bar in inventory
    • Enable piece stacks larger than 10
      OR BETTER YET:
    • Move pieces out of Inventory into Materials screen. They should not take up inventory space better used for items and perks. Pieces are, after all, just crafting mats like parts. Maybe even a third tab. Inventory, Materials, and Pieces.
    Please. :)

Flint and xArrogance like this.
  15. LEONARDO' THE VINCI'

LEONARDO' THE VINCI' New Member

Hello Devs,
    I am LEONARDO_D_VINCI from the bay,
    I am going to give very good suggestions, it will be very beneficial because i am very good in analysis, and exploring things.....
    1. You just removed two things by saying these are unpopular (Gear lube, and rudder).
    But what I am thinking that you should make a 0.5 spacing extra blue slot in every ship, so that everyone keep these rudder and gearlubes in that 0.5 spaced blue space, it will give them popularity.
    2. Always introduce new weapons in pair of 2 or, 3, and with a new trainer. Gattling gun should be introduced with another substitute weapon, and then as you arrange training for others trainer fill the training, (you guys are better in this).
    3. For every player, give weekly tasks for e.g. play 100 battles with shooter for ×5 boosts, or, +1 lvl increment of any weapon, or for getting 1000000 gold, or, 500000 sugar.
    I have many ideas but i some will be bad for some players, but these are fair and equal for every one.........
    So, give me credits, i will be very happy, and take all my idea

16. YerJokinArnYer

YerJokinArnYer MVP

I’d like a change to how the ‘aim lock’ is set out.
    It is currently ‘left’,’lock’,’right’. But often when I’m trying to scroll left or right, I hit the lock button (or unlock)

I’d like to see it shown as ‘left’, ‘right’,’lock’ but with slightly wider spacing between them than there currently is.

ShipCrusherCz and JoshW like this.
  17. YerJokinArnYer

YerJokinArnYer MVP

Note - please keep this thread for small changes.
    Feedback on major changes from updates should be posted into the specific feedback posts for those updates.

18. No Time 2 Battle

No Time 2 Battle Active Member

Under the customization option screen:
    - ability to make the "Auto" and "Cancel" buttons invisible instead of just small and drug off to the side

Miathan likes this.
  19. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

Zoom toggle, some players don't like the zoom feature as it makes it more diffcult to be aware of your immediate surroundings.

20. Tobias Åström

Tobias Åström New Member

Ad an
    last online feature just to keep track on friends and guild members activity

[RWAR] Zenmaker likes this.