1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Patch Notes v. 3.2 "Hitting the rapid!"

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Zeus, 4 Sep 2018.

1. Spartacus

Spartacus Active Member

Common, I know that you meant "unicycles", right?

Smag likes this.
  2. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

I played in every ship post update and didn't have an issue but I might just be ahead of the curve.
    I don't know if I agree with you on the nerf aspect. I'm still seeing speeders get nailed by torps and I myself have caught a few big Bertha shells. The skill level required for these weapons has gone up a bit but they can still be deadly.

3. BishopGT

BishopGT New Member

PLEASE turn down the Agility. It was ok as a novelty event (got used to it somewhat but never preferred) but this is NOT fun as a full time setting. Trying to aim on enforcers is way too twitchy. Maybe at least give us a slider in Settimgs to adjust it or something. PLEASE. Not fun anymore as-is.

4. Smag

Smag Member

yes (tried fixing it but says my comment "contains spam" or something)

Last edited: 5 Sep 2018
  5. Nathan Carlson

Nathan Carlson New Member

Yeah, once those details are fixed I think the game will overall be more fun. Everyone is ranting about how broken the game feels during the first day, but I gurantee a patch will come pretty soon

6. HAPPY SITHSHA

HAPPY SITHSHA Well-Known Member

I was happy on seeing the update arrived yesterday itself.But when I was reading the patch notes at first,I was really excited about the new gun and about the removal of rudder and gear lube completely from the game.And then I saw about the maxing agility of all ships.This is where I really really got disappointed:(:(:(

I know that the max agility event is a very fun event too(A new experience) but why did they apply that to Normal matches too?
    Xd:mad::mad::mad:

And the new autopilot mode is great +1;)
    And about the Gatling gun,the idea is great but it needs some serious tweakingo_Oo_O

Well,I can see everyone saying that they would quit BB unless the devs have provided a patch update fixing all these recent unwanted things.All I can say to such guys is "Please don't leave BB.There is not much enough player base in our game.So only give constructive criticism to the game and let's hope for the new patch for this update soon!!"

TheAntiSnipe and JoshW like this.
  7. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

Thank you!! Expecting an update to be 100% perfect upon release is absurd. We all know that a patch shortly follows every update to tweak the new content. Getting all worked up over it is silly and somewhat hilarious.

TheAntiSnipe and Nathan Carlson like this.
  8. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

Hardly anyone was using the rudder and gear lube on their ships for a reason, so why then if that is the case make it a permanent thing? It is the opposite if what you should do in this case.

Would be the same as hardly anybody was using a carronade and then make it a fixed weapon on every boat.

Result is that many people walk away from the game, if I have to believe what they say here and in the forums in the game. It was the final straw for a lot of them, sadly. It would be so sad to see many of them really quit the game.

That said, please give the Devs a chance to fix this.

Regards,
    Flint

Last edited: 6 Sep 2018
    VantaBlack likes this.
  9. XQT

XQT Member

I like my max agility and max turret for my defender. The gatling gun is worthless against the defender's high def.

10. David Berry

David Berry New Member

Way too sensitive. Can’t keep a bead on anyone without targeting jumping around like a cricket on meth. Hated the agility event and didn’t bother to play it and now I’m stuck with it full time? Made field too flat. Character between ships is gone. Used to have to make trade offs in choosing ships. Now very little difference. Interest just dropped a lot for the game.

ShipCrusherCz, TheAntiSnipe and Smag like this.
  11. xArrogance

xArrogance Well-Known Member

I've played quite a few more matches now...

And ... with the new camera and movement options off, I'm a lot more comfortable. My ship doesn't feel like a freighter anymore. It's faster paced and more fun imo .. It definitely took some getting used to, but I'm really starting to enjoy this update.

I get that the agility may be too high for certain ships or players.. but, as I said, I think an option in the menu to set the agility to a level more comfortable to the player would knock out 90% of the issues people are having.

Also .. the gatling is probably my new favorite weapon. Of course, I'm doing zero damage against everyone's defense perks, but the sound effects and how it shoots is pure entertainment. Well done on that!

ShipCrusherCz, Flint, Ash KOT and 4 others like this.
  12. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

How is there little difference? Shooter still has more firepower, defender still has more health, enforcer still has utilities, speeder still has speed and fixer can still fix lmao. Ship class advantages/disadvantages haven't changed

13. Raventine

Raventine New Member

Dear Updater/Developer,
    I dont know why you put max agi on every ship, that suck, it look like a dancing game now, am i play another game? some weapon do nothing because of max agi big torp is an example, i really want you to put back some crew talents and restore old agi. i think many people think so.
    One more thing, new weapon is useless, low damage and cant do even a scratch on defender or shooter or even any ship with high defend which can be easily reachable by perk. 15x(65-65)=0 do you know that? remove a somewhat useless and add a new useless thing.....
    Thanks regard,

14. Smag

Smag Member

I run a guild.. normally get around 5 to 6 players on at a time.. since the update it’s like no ones staying active
    I do enjoy seeing and hearing the Gatling gun.. once they balance it properly won’t be bad. Currently it’s useless but yeah. I’m doing well with my defender after I brushed the dust off it.

15. Raventine

Raventine New Member

characteristic of ship nearly gone because of new agi, your agi is overmatch your movement speed, in old time we can use speeder movement overmatch ship agi except enforcer, defender now is a moving fortress because it have high hp and now it can turn its turret in a blink of eye to hit a speeder, close combat everywhere, gameplay become boring. 4 explosive and 1 flare shooter become overpower.

16. EyeOfDoom

EyeOfDoom Well-Known Member

I agree. There should be a menu for setting agility of every ship. Make people play with agility they're comfortable with while also keeping the max agility option. But I bet they will still find something to complain about that option as well.

17. Ultrah

Ultrah Well-Known Member

Yes! Yes! Yes! Update is here! I thought it would arrive weeks from now!

*checks this entire thread*

C79D5856-AAD1-4E5E-989F-0F4EBC77425F.gif

18. Spartacus

Spartacus Active Member

As much as I dislike the change, I have seen a significant improvement after taking another board members advise to increase the size of the joystick and aiming pads, while reducing the camera sensitivity to around 0.5. At least this has made the game playable for me, not ideal, but playable.

19. El rey beto

El rey beto New Member

Varios de mi guild están pensando en dejar el juego incluyéndome arreglen está actualización de agilidad al maximo está horrible

20. AyasNade

AyasNade New Member

That's absolutely right dude... Speeder become nothing