1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Thats right, im enjoying the agility boost, i was a rudder head prior!

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Valkhadin, 4 Sep 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

Its about time lol

Valkhadin likes this.
  2. Hokuse

Hokuse Well-Known Member

Yellow boats, especially speeders using limited turret speed of shooters, defenders nd fixers to have a place in meta. If red and blues want to deal with that they was using rudder or lube that means a sacrificed blue slot. Shooters and defenders is already very powerful ships and now their only weakness of them is gone. I am a speeder using double carro and nitro and i cant do anything against them now. It is very hard to play because you have to alert everytime and play sneaky. Now their turret is faster than my speed even i use nitro before my global cooldown finish a take a explosive cannon to my face. My health is very very low than other ships already, speed is everything for a speeder and now my speed cant save me. What should i do? Should i join OP ship herd? Nah, i wont do that. I dont wanna that but there is only option to me left. Get your game on, i am leaving.

Last edited: 5 Sep 2018
  3. S2C

S2C Member

Sure it took a few games to get a grip, but i feel like people are overstating how much the new agility is affecting their game. Also i think some people are confusing speed with agility in some of their complaints.

JoshW likes this.
  4. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

I left already. Stop wasting your time here.

5. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

Use nitro to dodge incoming projectiles or to move to cover instead of using your speed to rush a shooter and attempt to get away after dealing some damage. The update is going to make a play more strategically instead of just using a raw advantage. Not sure what level your nitro is but maybe it could use some upgrading to make it effective?

Jimbot likes this.
  6. Shadow Moon!

Dude we both play at 3800+ infamy with maxed out everything. This update is good at low level and extremely nightmarish at high level. People are already experienced enough to hold shots and predict nitro movements.

7. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

You know, I see all these supposed top players threatening to leave because the game they love is "ruined". If you love someone/something you stick with it through the ups and downs. You learn to grow and evolve with it, not leave as soon as it does something you don't like. So to all the fairweather players leaving because of the update, all I have to say to you is happy trails.

Valkhadin likes this.
  8. Valkhadin

Valkhadin Active Member

You obviously havent looked at the stats of this game, try bb-stats.com, defenders overpowered? but barely higher usage rate than a gear lube? Check your skill level bro and facts

Last edited: 5 Sep 2018
  9. Hokuse

Hokuse Well-Known Member

Im experienced and my ship is strong enough. Im in nml.

10. Valkhadin

Valkhadin Active Member

Another suggestion to skilless yellows, no more straight lines o_O

JoshW likes this.
  11. Shadow Moon!

I stuck with game with july nerf, frost nerf, hp nerf, ts nerf, stun nerf. I have been playing this game from 7th may 2017. Its 1 thing to adapt balance changes.
    My skill was my agility, ability to dodge, mobility for which I spent 16k+ battles. I loved game for its mechanics and nothing else. Its gone. They changed it to cater noobs who just rush in and do damage like events.

12. Valkhadin

Valkhadin Active Member

Even as an "OP" NM defender, i wouldnt use a straight line, which is the basis of this entire post. With great agility, comes great dodging. Its just a different playstyle. Rudder was my baby, and now all of you have the same chance as me at dodging, over come and prosper! The only difference is i have a one up, because rudder was my prior setup

13. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

Funny because im in masters 1 playing with an enforcer with 4k health against all the mk 6 ships from ace.
    You all are jumping to conclusions. The update hasn't even been live for 24 hours and you all already hate it. If you look at the big picture you will see that over time you will get more shields (so more hp for your speeder), speeder still has the top speed so better mobility (also more turbos), speeder still has better agility than any ship but enforcer. Making it a little easier to hit that speeder that rushes in promotes teamwork (the core of this game) not the noobs who rush in. Im not really seeing the downside to speeders as long as they use a skillfull strategy that works with their team rather than trying to be a solo "assasin".

14. Shadow Moon!

Ok, thanks for the advice though. Enjoy the game:).

PallabKumarS likes this.
  15. Valkhadin

Valkhadin Active Member

16. Valkhadin

Valkhadin Active Member

Looks like defender has made a record on usage rate, without an event in process

17. BasedCarpen

BasedCarpen Well-Known Member

Your enjoying it because it benefits your specific meta. I main a defender and I will probably raise in infamy as well, that doesn't address the fact that so many other types of players are getting screwed and the game as a whole is less dynamic and will become played out and boring quicker.

18. Valkhadin

Valkhadin Active Member

*gasp* dont forget to look at defenders usage rate, and that is actually a high percentage. Everyone was effected, sorry everyone doesnt benefit, like enforcers boost earlier thos year... o wait. No meta, it only makes defender, the least used ship in the game. A little more viable, until everyone dries the tears from their eyes

19. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

"When everyone is special, no one is."

20. Uerguy

Uerguy Well-Known Member

Shooting torps and cannons.
    Screenshot_2018-09-04-14-52-47.png
    Um... Guys...

Valkhadin likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.