1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Patch Notes v. 3.2 "Hitting the rapid!"

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Zeus, 4 Sep 2018.

1. Elrayzbak

Elrayzbak New Member

Warning !! Another useless comment incoming !!!

27k round played.. and now i want To stop playing this game !
    Plz do something im not the only one i think

2. AnubisX1

AnubisX1 New Member

You obviously didn't read my first post

3. Te rompi el tuje

Te rompi el tuje Member

Game ruined 100%. Impossible to play. Thanks Rovio for so many sorrows, playing since 2016 to add one and another disappointment. Developers ... once, listen to the people who play it ... there are many opinions, I know that many do not contribute anything. But the ones that really love the game, we come from blow after blow ... since 2016 every change you make, we have always been disappointed, however people keep betting. Tell me this is a joke in bad taste and nothing more.

4. AnubisX1

AnubisX1 New Member

5. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

I'd prefer not to zoom in when firing the gatling in "full auto" mode, can we make weapon zoom optional?

6. Sunny Jose-Deopersaud

Sunny Jose-Deopersaud Member

From a pure math perspective, the carronade beats this weapon by a huge margin. You could argue range, but let's be honest, you need to be up the arse of your opponent to have a chance of getting all those shots in, which is still made a challenge with these agility superbuffs that make the game ridiculously chaotic.
    Also making it a choice of gatling vs flare, hands down flare is the better option. Similar if not the same damage output, PLUS buffing all other cannon damage.

I can't seriously believe this was properly tested before release, and the same sentiment goes for the agility boost.

7. Boeggla

Boeggla Member

Engineer
    Not sure if there was some kind of deadline to be kept, I can not think of any other reson to release such a half-bake update...
    Gatling gun sure looks like a fun weapon, but 2 minutes thinking about the stats and mechanics will tell you that it can not work in the current state...why not do the finetuning before the release??
    Agility is a joke, really. How were those values determined? Sometimes i thought it would be nice to pack an extra rudder into my fixer...but just tuneing it all the way up without any way to control it, no thanks. I have seen replays of guildies in their 10s and 20s captain levels, also there everybody is wiggling over the screen. I would really like to know how that extensive testing before release was done...cant believe there is a quiet 95% majority that really prefer those changes.

8. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

I'm one of the "not so quiet" 95% you mentioned. Captain lvl39 in a mk5 enforcer. I' be happy to answer any questions you may have. ;)

9. Opa9000

Opa9000 New Member

Really disappointed with the latest release, the slowness of the game pre-twitch-fest was part of the strategic appeal. There are so many games that play fast and churnny, BattleBay didnt need to become more like them. There is way less of an incentive to specialize on a certain ship class. Really lame, you are losing me, and many members of our guild are also annoyed. I vote for a rollback on the agility, its lazy game design, without consideration of a long standing, paying player base.

I hope the dev team is listening.

10. Boeggla

Boeggla Member

Engineer
    Thanks, I have no question...just stated my opinion.

JoshW likes this.
  11. Te rompi el tuje

Te rompi el tuje Member

There is one thing positive in this update ....
    No one complains about matchmaking :D

12. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

I think that's kind of the point, I can now stand up to the mk6s who are drowning masters players because of my ship control I can more easily dodge their one hitters.

13. BattleRascal

BattleRascal Well-Known Member

LOL, perhaps this should go into the course training for Mobile Game Developers:
    "When dealing with a minor issue, these can be solved by generating a bigger issue, thereby making the minor issue to be inconsequential"

14. SupremeCalamitas

SupremeCalamitas Well-Known Member

I don't think it's your business
    Haha

KEEP THE RUDDERS AND GEAR LUBES THEY ARE ULTIMATE LEGACY ITEMS

15. glenn31

glenn31 New Member

Its too much agility Ship

16. Ekans_Hissy

Ekans_Hissy Member

MAKE SHIP AGILITY ADJUSTABLE!!!!

17. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

Guys please read before you post... This has been mentioned numerous times. Posting the same thing over and over is just more stuff for the dev team to sift through especially when one of the developers has already taken notice of the suggestion.

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  18. BasedCarpen

BasedCarpen Well-Known Member

The majority of veteran players agree with you.

19. BasedCarpen

BasedCarpen Well-Known Member

Good maybe if enough people voice their concern they'll finally take it into account

ShipCrusherCz, Reorge and Opa9000 like this.
  20. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

Yes but simply liking a post you agree with will suffice. No need to repeat ourselves making more work for the devs.