1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

VIP protest

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by jhaneyzz, 4 Sep 2018.

?

How strongly do you protest to the changes made in update 3.2?

1. I have already cancelled my VIP membership

21 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. I am considering cancelling my VIP membership

4 vote(s)
    12.1%
  3. Go, go, Ro-vi-o! this is AWESOME!

8 vote(s)
    24.2%
  1. jhaneyzz

jhaneyzz Member

Make your voice heard.

I have turned off my VIP subscription renewal in protest of the changes made in the 3.2 update.

I will continue to play, I just won't give Rovio any more of my money until they fix this mess.

Submit your vote.

jimboto

CoppiKAT and Zazzax like this.
  2. BasedCarpen

BasedCarpen Well-Known Member

Make your demands clear: we need a rollback, not a stupid bandaid fix like adjusting rudder agility

CoppiKAT and Hokuse like this.
  3. jhaneyzz

jhaneyzz Member

I figured I'd make the poll and let the list of demands be free flowing.

Of course, i agree with my guild-mate.

4. jhaneyzz

jhaneyzz Member

Unfortunately, a roll-back wouldn't work. I had to convert all of my lube and rudder items and perks to shields. I had the most nimble Defender in the damn bay. Rovio completely wiped out the meta-game i had built a ton of gear around, and spent a ton of money building.

SlayerofSergeants likes this.
  5. BasedCarpen

If they can't just return back to what we had pre update then work out something where rudder and lube is one item and base stats are returned. Again just being able to adjust our agility will not change the drastic dynamic change of the game

6. jhaneyzz

jhaneyzz Member

I will consider any votes of "Go, go, Ro-vi-o! this is AWESOME!" that are not accompanied by a defense of your position as someone simply screwing around...

7. GnrlAlcazar

GnrlAlcazar New Member

I’ve just cancelled my VIP subscription too.
    I just can’t understand how drastic they have been with the changes- not +20/30% agility but over double. I have lost all my instinct moves when retreating heavy fire or dodging a mortar.
    It took me hours over a year to get there. I struggle to just sail straight!
    Rovio must be targeting new players for recruitment and may be willing to sacrifice veteran players like me with upgrade potential post peak and hence less willing to purchase pearls.
    That’s a shame

8. BasedCarpen

Definitely feels that way, cheap short term trick to attract new players who likely won't stick around anyway.

CoppiKAT likes this.
  9. EduardoMeliss

EduardoMeliss Member

hahahahhahaha
    This is the most fun I've seen these days.

I really liked the update so me and my brotherhood that we are 25 people decided to open our subscription V.I.P.

10. glenn31

glenn31 New Member

VIP cancel too I look for a new Game

11. BattleRascal

BattleRascal Well-Known Member

Turned off my renewal as well. I was already considering it because I am always maxed on sugar(which is a whole other issue that is not solved for later game players). But realizing that the developers basically made this change to game mechanics with no concern about how much long time player have invested in a game they love. This was such a unique game, I’ve never played a mobile game longer than a couple months before. I am not quitting, but I’ll be tightening the purse strings from here on out. The playability and strategy that made this game unique is now suffering. Hope this can be repaired.

BasedCarpen and PallabKumarS like this.
  12. Terry Morgan

Terry Morgan Well-Known Member

Free T5 legendary rudder and Gear lube for me without wasting precious blue slots!!!! TY Rovio you are AWESOME!!! GO GO ROVIO!!!

Turkett

13. Gamefanatic

Gamefanatic New Member

Auto-Targeting was just an example of how poor the "auto" stuff was. Maybe it would be a strategy, but someone crossing the centerline of your boat and your whole lineup has changed. This becomes exasperating if the are behind you. With no option to go manual during the game, makes this feature a struggle at best.

Now on to Auto pilot. I have never seen my boats more confused. Camera views don't keep up with direction, most due to its insistence to ride the walls. I've even had my boat ramming walls nearly going in the opposite direction. I guess even the auto pilot can't handle the agility updates. This is a beta feature at best.

To get back on this forums subject, not a fan of the agility updates. Way overboard. I could see a slight update, which would make sense for some of the boats. I'm not saying I won't get used to it, but its just way to sensitive. Doesn't even match the boats characteristics, which were more evident before the update. I too spent a great deal updating my rudder and grease, now what? Just sell them off? Rovio needs to provide in-game direction to that situation.

I am a long time player as well, and ultimately, I am not a fan of this update. I assume these changes all hinge around the gattling gun addition. Something, that I have not had a chance to play with as of yet.

PallabKumarS likes this.
  14. - Oskar -

- Oskar - Well-Known Member

Cancel time a go

15. Aether_Zero

Aether_Zero Well-Known Member

Seeing as I need to justify my vote to you for whatever reason, here it is -
    I LOVE IT!
    The maxed agility event was great fun, and stopped the game feeling as slow (for some reason) Now it's pretty much a full time thing (until the Devs are forced to change it because of the level of bitching) I'm having more fun than ever.
    Been playing for nearly a year now, been an Enfo main since mk4, captain level 42 and in Ace 3 league, before people start calling me a noob. Oh, and I can still hit folks across the map with sniper (which is funny, because I usually run double blasts and swift torp... May change that up a bit)