1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Here is my suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Capt. Jay-Adams, 4 Sep 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Capt. Jay-Adams

Capt. Jay-Adams New Member

Please change back to how the steering and aiming was befor it's too late!!!!

BasedCarpen likes this.
  2. Tonrogs

Tonrogs New Member

This is the worst update....ever.
    After your horrible max agility event, you make it the normal.... How stupid!

BasedCarpen likes this.
  3. BasedCarpen

BasedCarpen Well-Known Member

That would be the wisest thing to do and also why I have little faith it will actually happen.

4. XQT

XQT Member

I would suggest to decrease the agility and turret to a more balanced number. For my defender, i love the new agility and turret. I would say it is balanced. If ever they would eventually decrease, please dont decrease the defender's agility and turret

5. BasedCarpen

BasedCarpen Well-Known Member

Defender wasn't designed to be a nimble ship, its a tank, it's ruining the entire dynamic of the game.

6. ●H€ll-Blad€●

●H€ll-Blad€● Active Member

Doctor
    defender and shooter are now more dominating.today in a battle one shooter single handedly take out 2 speeders

7. YerJokinArnYer

YerJokinArnYer MVP

Please let’s keep update feedback all in one place so that Devs can review it all easily.
    Locking due to duplicate thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.