1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

HELP NEW UPDATE IS TOTAL A MESS

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Naval Ditto Ditto, 4 Sep 2018.

1. Naval Ditto Ditto

Naval Ditto Ditto New Member

Can't even control the boat . It's spinning on its axis. It's a total mess. Please do this to yourself if you are planning to shut down battle bay.

2. Anzio

Anzio New Member

I agree. Steering makes no sense. You shuold have the old steering as an option. I'll not start learning from zero again.

3. NadaWaK

NadaWaK New Member

I agree
    Give us out battle bay back

4. Stengah

Stengah New Member

Definitely ruined the game. Totally pointless changes

5. BasedCarpen

BasedCarpen Well-Known Member

This thread will get locked and merged into one thread they can just ignore. Time to move on

6. MrTheory

MrTheory Member

It’s awful... might be time to call it quits. I really enjoyed this game too.. ship control is horrible.

7. FcBlaster

FcBlaster New Member

Some players have motion sickness due to the full agility and camera speed, also the auto pilotis a shame! It’s realy bad! We already loose 2 guild mate because of the motion sickness

8. Jhundari

Jhundari New Member

They need to allow us to customize our gear speed and rudder effect. This is ridiculous. I’m out till this gets fixed. Bye bye money Battle Bay

9. Juliano Lucas

Juliano Lucas New Member

verdade, Concordo. Acho que eles devem criar uma configuração onde nós pudessemos fazer nossa própria velocidade da Torre e Leme

10. Anzio

Anzio New Member

It helps a bit to turn off the cameta relative steering from the Options. Still wondering, who really prefers this?

11. BagAhBread•

BagAhBread• New Member

You all are in the minority complaining. You all cam leave battle bay has many players still lol you all won’t make a difference. If you cant adapt to the steering then you cant survive with a legendary rudder and it shows your lack of skill. Good riddance we could do without the noobs i get teamed up with and end up losing.

Last edited: 4 Sep 2018
  12. guykakin

guykakin Member

might be a good idea to add joystick sensitivity option otherwise enfo is unusable

Flint and Greencheek like this.
  13. CoppiKAT

CoppiKAT New Member

Update sucks big time- i’m back to where i began!

Greencheek, Anzio and PallabKumarS like this.
  14. Capt. Jay-Adams

Capt. Jay-Adams New Member

Please battle bay , change back befor it's to late , alot of long time players want to leave now includin my self , I've spent alot of time playing g this game aND now it has been ruined in one day , can't even drive any of my boats and be able to hit anything please please change back , at least go back to how the steering and aiming was please and thanks or I'll have to delete the game

Flint, Ænima, Greencheek and 2 others like this.
  15. Dimitris2610

Dimitris2610 New Member

Update is a big fail many players spend a lot of money and if it stays that way many of them will probably erase the game permanently. New weapon totally useless.

Greencheek and CoppiKAT like this.
  16. CoppiKAT

CoppiKAT New Member

Totally agree!! Fix this mess, i paid a lot of money, and spend a lot of (good) time to get to my current level- do not fuck it up!!!

Greencheek and Anzio like this.
  17. OurTeamIsNoob

OurTeamIsNoob Active Member

Minority? Look son, you may not play speeder, but I know that it isn't supposed to be twirling round and round like a parasol. Everyone's gonna be either a defender shooter oflr fixer now.

Yellow ships r dead

18. Tonrogs

Tonrogs New Member

This update sucks. After worst event ever with max agility, you make it the normal? Stupid.

Ænima, CoppiKAT, Greencheek and 2 others like this.
  19. jhaneyzz

jhaneyzz Member

you're an idiot

20. BagAhBread•

BagAhBread• New Member

I play speeder. If you cannot adapt to that change then it means you are a noob and need to quit for real. Its people like you cause me to lose even after i deal 11k damage