1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Patch Notes v. 3.2 "Hitting the rapid!"

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Zeus, 4 Sep 2018.

1. Руслан

Руслан New Member

Today is not April 1. you kill the game ...

2. VincentP

VincentP Member

This guy nailed it 100%.
    They are more interested in adding new people to the game instead of keeping the ones who spent so much money and time in it. Why the hell can´t you do both?
    I´m really uncomfortable playing this new patch, they really fucked it up.
    Tho I think that after 16 pages of bad comments, death wishes, possible dark sourcery, etc, they reconsider what they have done, and may be not undo it, but at least
    reducing the cancerogenic ship/torrent rotation.

3. The Friendly Fixer

The Friendly Fixer Well-Known Member

I missed my friends so badly devs @Blueee @Captain Defender and a lot more!
    And worse of all @POthros! He was the one that tell everyone to ever give up and how to play right but...
    Now it's pointless
    I see everyone leaving
    Like they just give up like a ******* light I won't stop playing I we'll SAVE BB!

4. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

My bet is all Rovio will do is provide ways for people to be able to control their ships better, like having a setting that reduces agilities to what you want. That's not good enough though. It still kills it for me, because everyone who'd use such a setting would instantly be at a competitive disadvantage. Other people would simply be faster than you. If you'd want to get to high infamy, you'd still have to play with max agilities, so nothing would change for me (I'm just below 4k, actually made nightmare league a few days ago)

Last edited: 4 Sep 2018
  5. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

Tanks a lot. I will only open battle bay to keep in touch with those who are not on discord. Finally rovio successfully managed to convince me to stop playing the game which I loved so much. It was only game which managed to stay on my phone for 1+ year.

6. The Friendly Fixer

Don't even dude just Quit it's over for the forums.

7. Waveblower

Waveblower Active Member

8. The Friendly Fixer

Dude we don't want this right now we are that passed off but damn T5L does over 100 dmg not bad I guess

9. What's Up Player

What's Up Player Well-Known Member

Quick question: Is there a button to scrap all the items at once or do I have to do it manually? o_O
    Thanks in advance.

10. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

I have lots of in game friends :) since mk1 days. My leader is not on discord either. So battle bay will just be a chatting platform henceforth maybe odd battles but its over:( as grinding player for me.

Nikkie! and VantaBlack like this.
  11. Daikan

Daikan New Member

The new agility and turret boosts turn the game into a total trash fire. You are completely unaware of the exodus you're about to witness.

VantaBlack and ShipCrusherCz like this.
  12. The Friendly Fixer

Same here I guess *cries*:(:(

13. Spartacus

Spartacus Active Member

With my loadout, it was already a challenge to engage a speeder or enforcer, now, with their agility through the roof, it’s almost impossible. Not to mention that my shooters extra agility feels like I’m playing with a marble in a bowl!

14. Smag

Smag Member

Only good thing I can say about the update is that I actually have reason to use my Defender now.. might even become my main ship instead of the shooter. Never really used it before but the agility is perfect on it (instead of completely nuts like all the other ones now). Getting a lot of 3 star battles..

15. Reorge

Reorge Well-Known Member

Wait weren't you telling us on chillzone that how the update was so great and all ?

16. What's Up Player

What's Up Player Well-Known Member

So if I understand this correctly, if you're gonna shoot a defender with it, you need to press the fire button for a (dunno how many) seconds to do to him 9.12x15 damage, meanwhile he's just gonna flare you and deal over 5k damage with excannons.

Seems like a great tradeoff.

17. Waveblower

Waveblower Active Member

Yeah, this weapon is definitely broken at the moment, especially against defenders. Thankfully, this is Day 1 of this new weapon, so it's likely they'll have done the necessary tweaks by the time we build epic T5s or at least T4s of this weapon.

18. Sunny Jose-Deopersaud

Sunny Jose-Deopersaud Member

Minus armour on average 25 mid game so for a legendary t5 version (not likely that anyone will want it even if they alhave it) it will do a smidge over 100 per shot, so 1500 IF you land all, which you need to be up their ass to do, which won't ever happen because agility buffs. Not worth, t4 epic Carro beats it

19. Te rompi el tuje

Te rompi el tuje Member

Is it very difficult to have test players around the world and do something that people like to play? Or better yet, take into account the opinion of top players or players who are not top, but who play all day? ... Since I have memory there are many things that need more attention in the game ... I think very few people have complained about the turret or agility ... however, when changes come, always, since I've played, are to make this game more and more hated.

20. Waveblower

Waveblower Active Member

Yeah, this weapon is trash the way it is right now. We'll just have to wait and see how Rovio will tweak this weapon.

ShipCrusherCz likes this.