1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Allow us to set our agilities

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Joey who, 4 Sep 2018.

1. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

Seriously. Half of my guild is quitting because of this senseless change. Make it so we can set our agilies from normal to max...

2. MilleniumPelican

MilleniumPelican New Member

Agreed. My shooter is now a squirrely, hyperactive mess. I need to nerf it just a bit. I will make my own post to go into more detail.

Juliano Lucas likes this.
  3. BasedCarpen

BasedCarpen Well-Known Member

It still wouldnt change the fact they ruined the whole dynamic of the game by making ships have different agility, don't throw a bandaid on this rovio, the update needs a roll back

4. PallabKumarS

PallabKumarS Active Member

Student
    Yeah

5. Jhundari

Jhundari New Member

I agree with different agility for different ships. Adds to the game, but this update is very bad. Custom setting is a must.

6. Oberto

Oberto New Member

Doggie belly rubber.
    Agreed.

I barely played the agility special event. Boat was whipping around, couldn’t aim or hit anything. Now it’s like that all the time?! Please make it adjustable. This is no longer fun. Thanks for reading.

Greencheek likes this.
  7. Dr.pie

Dr.pie Member

I think rovio did a good job at taking a risk. People were complaining about battle bay getting boring. But in this case, I think ship/turret agility should be adjustable in the control menu like mouse sensitivity for example

8. Shaka17

Shaka17 New Member

Yo opino lo mismo, pongo los mandos donde los otros pueden ajustar la sensibilidad de la torreta y el timón como necesité

9. AndyWYo

AndyWYo New Member

Strongly Agree. I just cannot play under this change, this big change has caused very bad user experience. Rather than roll back, at least allow players to adjust the sensitivity they like. Or im quitting, simply because playing this new version makes me dizzy.