1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Patch Notes v. 3.2 "Hitting the rapid!"

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Zeus, 4 Sep 2018.

1. Widowmakee

Widowmakee New Member

Yeah, well the "improved"agility sucks,

2. Smag

Smag Member

It has gone too far. And same that event was pretty annoying and now EVERY BATTLE will be like that lol.. what were they thinking.

3. Flipscuba

Flipscuba Well-Known Member

Camera tracking/reset is totally screwed. I literally just died running around in circle trying to get my ship to track the target. You people are bad at your jobs.

4. Anzio

Anzio New Member

Steering is a joke now. Why not make the old agility an option? This ruins the game that used to be one of my favourites.

Sachin Shekhar and BasedCarpen like this.
  5. Aether_Zero

Aether_Zero Well-Known Member

Well I've had a few games now, took me a good 2 or 3 games to get used to the agility boosts!
    The new camera steering is trash for me at least. And I haven't even tried using the autopilot yet..
    My Enfo now turns and dodges like a greasy weasel, think I had 1 game where I didn't get hit once! (And I'm not even playing properly ATM!)

HappyUnicorn789 and Anzio like this.
  6. Soublaiiiik

Soublaiiiik New Member

Hello guys
    Battle bay doesn't work as it has to be work with the thing you update the ship goes where ever it wants what is happening with you make this in an event not in a real playing...we are here to have fun together not lose friends of the game cause someone thought this things
    COME ON YOU CAN DO BETTER DELETE THIS THING MAKE OUR LIFE BETTER MAKE STIRRING BETTER

Anzio likes this.
  7. PallabKumarS

PallabKumarS Active Member

Student
    Well,after playing a few matches,i think i will stop playing bb until devs fix the turning agility....its hell for me to control my enfo....

8. BattleRascal

BattleRascal Well-Known Member

How many times did the community suggest COMBINING Gear Lube and Rudder into a single item to make it usable? Or just adding Lube and Rudder perks that could be put onto other blue items?
    This was all that was necessary. Those that wanted increased agility and turret speed could have it.
    Hope this gets fixed, I hate seeing so many people saying this is the end for them.
    But I think I will definitely be switching to enforcer full time after this update. Seems like everyone should play enforcer now.

Little bit upset that I got two legendary rudder perks, one which I scrapped, all the while I'm sure the developers already knew they were planning to eliminate Rudder from the game.

9. Flipscuba

The best part is. If they nerf yellow boat agility. They're going to nerf the other boats because DEFENDER LITERALLY HAS TO BE THE WORST AT EVERYTHING

10. PallabKumarS

PallabKumarS Active Member

Student
    Lol...def got defence and hp.....

11. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

It's best at reducing gatling gun damage though :D

Actually, more like nullifying

12. Flipscuba

Yeah and in exchange for some higher HP and defense it gets the worst agility, turret speed, move speed, and the biggest, most torpedo-attracting hitbox.

ShipCrusherCz and jhaneyzz like this.
  13. zawees

zawees New Member

You’re right, rudder and gear lube are the least popular item but it means agi is enough. You can remove them but please...don’t do like this on agi. Max ship agi and target agi are terrible.
    I gonna unsubscribe vip due to this update and I think it’s time to delete this game .....

14. Flipscuba

Auto pilot is hot garbage. I just clicked the center of the joystick over and over and it refused to let me stop. My god this patch just gets better and better.

15. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

Speeder still has better agility stats than a shooter does so speeder still has the out maneuver factor on its side. The tactics have changed slightly, now nitro should be used to get to cover instead of out running the turret. Also nitro to evade a projectile and you can get to cover before gcd recovers. Nitro is now more about timing and map awareness instead of just pure speed.

Aether_Zero likes this.
  16. Nova highlander

Nova highlander New Member

Hate the agility change. Cant even control my boat. Hope you fix it before a bunch of us quit

Last edited: 4 Sep 2018
    GGodHand, Smag, ShipCrusherCz and 3 others like this.
  17. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

Yeah, I know what you mean. I also enjoyed using Rudder (I certainly could have used the agility). But I never felt it gave me an ‘advantage’, because you had to trade such a huge amount of hp to equip it, which was such a big disadvantage. That was always the conundrum with Rudder.

Smag and SlayerofSergeants like this.
  18. Jackowy

Jackowy New Member

Everything goes wrong with new update ... Really bad move with full agility ...

VantaBlack, GGodHand, Smag and 4 others like this.
  19. BasedCarpen

BasedCarpen Well-Known Member

I know. And they're not putting this toothpaste back in its tube. It's a sad day.

20. BasedCarpen

BasedCarpen Well-Known Member

They needed to combine rudder and lube, that would make it more viable, instead we end up with this. Its so frustrating