1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Patch Notes v. 3.2 "Hitting the rapid!"

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Zeus, 4 Sep 2018.

1. Grand_Paladin

Grand_Paladin Active Member

As a defender i like it ,,,,

2. ZeroNegativo

ZeroNegativo Member

do it, at least you will enjoy the new enfo overpowerness.

Edit: "Explosive cannon can't destroy your bubble"

Attached Files:

3. PallabKumarS

PallabKumarS Active Member

Student
    I didn't like this turret and turning agility boosting like this

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  4. DirtyRickyGrimes

DirtyRickyGrimes Member

I would like one definite reply of how to undo these awful control changes

5. c3n3

c3n3 Well-Known Member

Devs, if you wished to remove an unnecessary item from the game, please don't fix it to where every boat now automatically has a maxed version already equipped. Make it a training item rather that conflicts with health. Make ship agility be tied to Brock and have it conflict with health. Put all the ships back to close to where they were in terms of agility. Skill in the game is now harder to rely on as movement is maxed, and there is now no possible advantage of being able to run circles around people, or trying to duck out without being shot at. This update is a major nerf to almost all weapons. Mortars/grenade are hit hard. The slow cannons too(that's good though). Please consider the carronades slow effect, it now doesn't mean much at all for turret agility. Please allow frost items to slow turrets too now. If you are unwilling to undo the total freebie that agility is now, at least consider offering a substantial increase to speeder and nerf the other boats an amount.

VantaBlack, kyozen, Ultrah and 13 others like this.
  6. BasedCarpen

BasedCarpen Well-Known Member

I agree

7. DirtyRickyGrimes

DirtyRickyGrimes Member

now someone read this and help me out :D

8. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Go to the controls in your settings, you'll find it on top, I believe

9. DominicanKnight

DominicanKnight Member

Nerf to speeders..... again

10. Mad_Bulls_007

Mad_Bulls_007 Well-Known Member

Why doesn't the camera move with the rotation of the ship? Does anyone know how to change this? :rolleyes:

11. c3n3

c3n3 Well-Known Member

Let me reiterate: this update killed those people who would rather rely on skill of movement with a rudder rather than being dependent on your health/shield and weapon damage. Bassically the level of your items now means more for the few who chose to use rudder. As a complete fan of rudder I am angry this is happening. I was a unique soul in this game. Now I have to use a shield. Also the ability to trade the rudder for other items is not satisfactory. We should be allowed to split the rudder into duplicates of another item: getting another leveled item is not helpful as I have leveled versions higher than what my rudder will give, but I can't use what the rudder will give to upgrade. This is a crappy tradeoff. If duplicates is too much to ask for, let us exchange it for something other than blue items. I realize that many have already traded by now, and some probably fine with it. Please compansate in some better way, because this currently is a rip off.

Finally: please allow the choice of agility or health. Do it without rudder and gearlube, use the trees

12. #CK

#CK Active Member

drone pilot
    There's one thing that i like , my Legendary rudder perk become 1800 coin :)

Damn , i wish i'm not scrap my epic grear lube ,

As for the Maxed out agility and turret , pls fix this , Dev , make it adjustable

13. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

Guys seriously please read previous comments before repeating the same thing that has been said 100 times.

I'm enjoying the update great job devs :)
    To those complaining about gatling gun not being effective against defence: are you running any other T1 rare on your Mk5? Probably not, until you upgrade the new weapon to a level concurrent to your ship it's not going to be effective (duh). It's the same as getting any other rare from an item piece combine!.
    Boosted agility getting you down? Try different combinations of ship/camera control schemes, you'll likely find one you enjoy.
    Give new changes some time before you blindly rant about how "bad" they are.

14. ChickenSurprise

ChickenSurprise Active Member

Healing you up
    Screenshot_20180904-165907.jpg Bye bye rudders...

Ultrah and rexaroni like this.
  15. Reorge

Reorge Well-Known Member

I don't even know how to start. You guys already saw that half the players didnot even like the agility boost event at all so how could you make such a drastic step ? I wish you guys were smart enough to let us at least adjust the ship and turret agility. But Removing gear lube and rudder is understandable.
    5% hp nerf to tesla shield ? But why ? I didn't know single TS was even a problem. Almost every complaints were bout the double bubble enforcers and I don't think 5% hp reduction would make much difference to that set up.
    Players are quitting, game is dying. I already saw around 5 experienced players making exit speech on chillzone and it's hardly been 4 hours since the update release. I was so excited for the update esp for the new weapon but I think I should stop getting my hopes so high from next time. I run a guild and I'm pretty worried cuz most of my guildmates really hated the agility boost event, one already left the game and I have yet to see like 20 member's reactions.

16. SlayerofSergeants

SlayerofSergeants Well-Known Member

That's what we have autopilot for!

17. Jujumi

Jujumi New Member

There has been a lot of bad updates along these 2 years, but this one is no doubt the worst

18. Mad_Bulls_007

Mad_Bulls_007 Well-Known Member

Does anyone know what does the auto button do above the movements?

19. Punisher

Punisher New Member

For the devs I hope you won't listen to them keep the new update its great and fair for all the ships now, just simply look at the top 10 players each season and you will only see yellow ships, this is an easy answer of who had more advantage over the other ships, in my personal opinion this new update brings more balance for the other ships and a chance to reach the top 10.

JoshW likes this.
  20. MrGoodFella

MrGoodFella New Member

I did however forget that its justified on the boats defense so that could be why it did 0 dmg... but I still think we should be able to change our agility and turrent.. having it maxed out is very difficult to play.