1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

New Events System-Rewards-Mods

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Nicolas, 3 Sep 2018.

1. Cricketmad

Cricketmad Well-Known Member

exactly, maybe you might have to work half as hard as they did to get to where they are now not just do a few events and jump miles ahead of where you should be. it is infuriating for players who grinded for ages getting pieces at such a slow rate for newer players to overtake them as they are busy at weekends etc or just don't like the events.

Nicolas likes this.
  2. SWAT0013

SWAT0013 Member

I know it as well - only thx to dupes from event I got from 1500 infamy to somewhere near 2100...

I was seriously considering quitting before events as without paying it was nearly impossible in that situation to get anywhere higher for a longer time...

Every game develops that it should be at least little bit easier to get end game stuff some time after launch... That is completely normal development...

It is not fair, but it is necessary especially in F2P game... I played many F2P games, some for longer time, some for shorter time. However they all had one thing in common - whenever developers did not change availability (especially in PvP games) of end game stuff, game ended...

Last edited: 4 Sep 2018
    ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  3. BrandonJ98

BrandonJ98 New Member

No. Absolutely not. It’s already extremely hard to get and spend enough battle coins to get a legendary box. While I believe that the event infamy might help, limiting the BC will stop anyone from actually getting the box. It’s 80 coins per regular box, and you need to spend 900 coins to get the legendary box. 900 divides by 80 gives you how many boxes you need to get in order to get the legendary box. 900/80 = 11.25. You cant buy a quarter of a box, so you need to buy 12 boxes. 12 boxes for 80 BC each is 960 BC. So, even though it says “Spend 900 Battle Coins for a legendary box”, you actually need 960 to have enough to get it. That’s extremely hard to get even over a long period of time, it’s not going to happen in one event, especially for us players who have things like work, school, or sports happening at the time. Then you want to LIMIT how many we can have and ERASE all of them after the event. Unless you ask for them to drop the legendary box down to 200 coins, that’s never going to happen. Ever. Having so called “Tickets” would just make that ten times harder.

Also, with better league rewards for better players, they would be able to progress faster than lower level/league players. That would give them an unfair advantage. I’m pretty high in Infamy for my level. I am using MK3 ships in fights against MK5 or MK6 ships. I haven’t seen another MK3 in months. I’m stuck right now, because I already can’t fight back against those level ships. And now you want to give them more rewards to progress faster? That’s basically making the higher level ships invincible to someone of my level, while we stay the same easy targets for higher people. Who would only get higher. That’s not fair for the lower ships who would then join a battle, and get targeted for being weaker then the opponent. I’m already getting one shot almost every battle at about 1 minute in. Battle rewards should stay how they are.

SWAT0013 and ShipCrusherCz like this.