1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Duct tape fixer alert

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Bay Bison, 30 Aug 2018.

1. Bay Bison

Bay Bison New Member

Whenever a battle starts at startup screen I saw a fixer in our side then I plan a strategy and play I believed that fixer is going to fixing me but whenever I realise that the duct tape fixer is on it's too late then so I think if we have a intimate something like that at start up it can be better to strategic play ( a duct tape strategy also good)

2. ●H€ll-Blad€●

●H€ll-Blad€● Active Member

Doctor
    in game custom chat...is what we need

Bay Bison likes this.
  3. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    Agree, players want to see their teammates' loadouts so they can plan properly.

4. HappyUnicorn789

HappyUnicorn789 Well-Known Member

I have been thinking about in game voice chat

5. ankur19900991

ankur19900991 New Member

need to at-list we see our friend team ship item so we help them properly like fixer what carry items and shooter what carry item also so we play proper plan.

Bay Bison and Hokuse like this.
  6. Brian Olinger

Brian Olinger New Member

Well spoken! And being a Fixer, DT is a good strat if you are a damn good shot and play some other part to the team. 2 tapes is plenty for 1 fixer add a Pulse to that variation just to let your team know we play as friends or unfriends in this very 5 min and I'll do what I can but I didn't show up to fitx for you. I came to FIX FOR 5. Or w/e.

Bay Bison and PastelPiku like this.
  7. "har"Smash until the end

"har"Smash until the end Well-Known Member

The mic content will be definitely filled with toxic......lol

8. FearsomeChicken

FearsomeChicken Well-Known Member

True, that's why we only need to see our team's loadout at the start of the match like @PastelPiku said. We already can see everyone's loadout at the post battle screen, so its just a simple tweak to bring it to the pre battle screen.

9. BOOTYWRECKA

BOOTYWRECKA Member

Fixers have the lowest health next to enforcer. Bubbles to pulses/duct tape. Being a fixer and getting only 50% from pulse for (duration not even in stats. I think it’s what 6-8 sec if I remember counting right?) and let’s not forget to mention bandaids, everyships personal duct tape. I’ve seen many of last stand matches that if not for that cute little hello kitty bandaid on there booties would have ended in a loss for them. Everyone likes to complain about fixers using 2 or 3 duct tapes.... but honestly can you blame them? They were given far more than a Few reasons to do so and it’s not being anymore selfish than any other ship and Y’all wanting us to heal you. We often have half your health and get left behind so many times fending for our selves. And for all the fixers out there that should be where your learning curve comes in. Because yes our job is just not to heal one but five. That means beef up your health and have atleast one weapon you can defend yourself with because you will get left behind fending for yourself from time to time.

10. BOOTYWRECKA

BOOTYWRECKA Member

149BBF97-849F-4BDD-9275-2676913ABE94.jpeg
    This is my best load out for fixer so far. Record heals with that is 75k heals.
    Bolt- 1276/ 7.4sec cd
    Lp- 103
    Ep- 125
    But the two shields can be such a game changer. Enabling me to stay alive longer and heal everyone as much as I can.

11. BattleRascal

BattleRascal Well-Known Member

I know the forum has been asking to see pre game load outs for a while. It doesn't appear the devs are keen to make it happen for whatever reason.
    In the Zeus q&a on YouTube he was asked about improving the in battle chat options to create more direction commands or phrases from the few already there. He said it was something they are considering it. So I guess if we play the game long enough maybe we might see that one day, where to can make a command " I am a triple tape fixer".

Bay Bison and FearsomeChicken like this.
  12. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    Your record heals is the same as mine :p
    Yeah I agree, fixers need more health or agility. My mk 6 dies in 3 sniper crits.

Scourge Argaen likes this.
  13. BOOTYWRECKA

BOOTYWRECKA Member

I’d be good if all they did was make it so fixer backed up faster!! Gollly it’s like we’re trying to tow one of them blue guys with us

14. Kurd1stan.

Kurd1stan. Well-Known Member

15. Smilebird

Smilebird New Member

Just don`t think about it! This would ruin the entire game experience for every Battle Bay player!

Bay Bison and ShipCrusherCz like this.
  16. What's Up Player

What's Up Player Well-Known Member

Just watch him/her at the beginning of the battle. Fixers always use their green items (well not always, but all the good ones do).

I just wait to see what my fixer uses, and then I play accordingly to that (if he presses 3 tapes, I'm more careful, if he throws box, uses bolt or pulse I play more aggressively knowing he's got my back). It's that simple.

17. BOOTYWRECKA

BOOTYWRECKA Member

That’s exactly why I always flash both my pulses at the beginning of ever match so they know to stick around me otherwise I can’t help them much

18. ankur19900991

ankur19900991 New Member

I think should chat have DUCAT TAP / SELF HEALING FIXER like we see SOS, TOGETHER and ATTACK that option of self heal only visible if fixer using at-list 2 or 3 ducat tap.

That big help to team.

ShipCrusherCz and Bay Bison like this.
  19. ankur19900991

ankur19900991 New Member

also if we see our friend team all ship item than its too good to make perfect assist and more follow to perfect player.

Bay Bison likes this.
  20. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    3 tapes can be hard to detect because there's no activation effect. 90% of selfish fixers will shout negative 3 times or something similar at the beginning of the battle, so pay attention, everyone!