1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Gatling gun concern

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Joey who, 3 Sep 2018.

1. FirnenAhead

FirnenAhead Well-Known Member

I suspect you will have to hold "fire" button to keep shooting. Therefore, no other weapon shall be used (even selected) while you are firing gatling cannon.

The other possibility is that it has a smart aim. But it would make it pretty OP.

I liked the idea of 4 projectiles. 12 seem too much. Not only each one is weaker, but also cause it is chaotic to have such number of projectiles (maybe x2 or x3) coming straight at you. It could even slow performance of the game

What's Up Player likes this.
  2. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

I think it will have a crazy long global cooldown after pressing to shoot

3. The Friendly Fixer

The Friendly Fixer Well-Known Member

Wait there's a video to the new weapon?

Djradnad likes this.
  4. #CK

#CK Active Member

drone pilot

5. Elothean

Elothean Active Member

in the vid you can change aim while firing so i guess you still have to hold the aim. my guess is there is a preroll before the actual firing to give time to aim

Aether_Zero and ShipCrusherCz like this.