1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Event rewards nerf

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by nikeej, 31 Aug 2018.

1. nikeej

nikeej Active Member

What the flying F man. I am calling this plain BS.

To open a crate requires 80 coins. Which in return gives you a chance to get perks only?

900 coins to get 11 perks ? How many damn perks can you slot into a weapon??

GGodHand likes this.
  2. AntiHero

AntiHero Active Member

Just save coins bro

Miathan likes this.
  3. nikeej

nikeej Active Member

I have saved up since last 2 weeks event. Any big changes to event reward is clearly an indication to ponder should we continue farming coins in hope that they will revert it next week

4. Djradnad

Djradnad Well-Known Member

I really want that grenade perk, but not enough to wade through a sea of the new shitty perks.

I will save my coins and most likely never get the grenade perk. Wubbalubbadubdub!

AntiHero likes this.
  5. Elothean

Elothean Active Member

it would be funny if nobody spends their coins

6. nikeej

nikeej Active Member

I think the major highlight of previous events was the leg piece that you could farm from grinding.

A sudden decision to change the structure of rewards wasn’t communicated to the stakeholders. This has been an apparent flaw of BB DEV Team since way back

7. ShipCrusherCz

ShipCrusherCz Well-Known Member

it's 960 coins to get 12 perks from boxes and one legendary perk, 13 perk totall
    maybe legendary piece every 10 boxes was too generous but this is useless BS

8. ShipCrusherCz

ShipCrusherCz Well-Known Member

• rewards nerfed-you need to play few hours to get...hold on...13 perks! that's awesome!
    • only one map-why would anyone want to play on different maps during his few hours long grind for those awesome 13 perks
      if you managed to have exactly 5 coins average per battle, you would need to play 576 minutes, that's 9.6 hours, to get tget three perks, awesome! I know, the length of grind stayed same but rewards drastically decreased
    • nothing announced before this event started
    • game is laggy-(almost) everyone is spamming napalm and that's causing lags and other lag-related issues, awesome!
    awesome job devs!:rolleyes:

Last edited: 31 Aug 2018
    What's Up Player and Reorge like this.
  9. nikeej

nikeej Active Member

Yup. 960 gets 12 perks. In a fit of rage, my mathematics went out the window.

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  10. DragonLegend

DragonLegend Well-Known Member

I m in the same boat.

Djradnad and ShipCrusherCz like this.
  11. LimeOnMars

LimeOnMars Well-Known Member

12. AntiHero

AntiHero Active Member

What?

13. ryanllts

ryanllts Active Member

i m holding 6k coins from pass event waiting for burn perks. i accept the nerf but supose dev should let us know what is coming...

Elothean and Djradnad like this.