1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Several items scrapped accidentally

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Fallersaur, 31 Aug 2018.

1. Fallersaur

Fallersaur New Member

Hello,

My 2 year old managed to get a hold of my phone and scrap nearly all of my fixer's gear before I caught him. I have not used any of the item pieces in my inventory from this...is there any way to get my items restored?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

2. ●H€ll-Blad€●

●H€ll-Blad€● Active Member

Doctor
    thats sad....that is not possible probably...contact devs

3. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
  4. SirName

SirName Member

How did your 2 year old unlock your phone, open battle bay, and start scrapping multiple items before you noticed?

5. Jayden Kim

Jayden Kim New Member

Probably what the 2 year old boy did was just scrapped items from the inventory which his father already opened..

6. YerJokinArnYer

YerJokinArnYer MVP

2yo’s are surprisingly good with technology. You would be amazed at what they can do.

7. SirName

SirName Member

I guess the screen wasn't locked which is useful when you have young children
    A touchscreen phone may be technologically advanced but to say that 2 year olds are good with it is an exaggeration. You don't need to know a lot to operate a touchscreen phone, all you do is touch and it doesn't get any more low tech than that.

8. YerJokinArnYer

YerJokinArnYer MVP

I beg to differ on a lot of these points, but actually that would be going off topic. The abilities of a 2yo and mobile devices is a bit of a mumsnet debate.
    I think that @StrictSalmon307 has given the answer the OP needed, so I’ll say no more.

9. SirName

SirName Member

How difficult is it for a 2 year old or anyone at any age to touch something? Find me a 2 year old that can use command prompt in Windows without any prior knowledge and I will concede the discussion.

10. YerJokinArnYer

YerJokinArnYer MVP

Discussing issues on the forum isn't about continuing the discussion until someone concedes. (That route only leads to heated conversations).
    You and I have made our points, and I accept you have a different opinion than I do.
    On this thread the OP's query has been answered, so I'm out of here.

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  11. Bradley Thorinsson

Bradley Thorinsson Well-Known Member

Hey Fallersaur, Rowan's hubby (she's a very aggressive shooter and you're a great fixer)

Try the link that Strict Salmon posted
    I hope you get your stuff back, but there's a very slim chance of that happening.
    I envy your Railgun ALOT

Nikkie! likes this.
  12. "har"Smash until the end

"har"Smash until the end Well-Known Member

U have underestimate the power of a 2 years old kid.... :cool:

Nikkie! and Bradley Thorinsson like this.