1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Updates...?? (I see Zeus put something up...thanks *editted*)

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by rlxgenerate, 22 Jun 2017.

1. rlxgenerate

rlxgenerate Active Member

First off, this thread isn't designed to be a "B%$!" fest upon the game...so please don't make this thread into that...

Here's my concerns...

I get that the dev's are working hard to make the game positive and fair and balanced...
    Cool, kudos to y'all...
    But it's been 2-3 months and no true update to the game...outside of "friends search" and fixing a couple of small details to maps...

After the season ended several days ago, I was truly considering uninstalling the game and calling it quits for a while because I have not seen anything from the deveolpers standpoint on giving the community a glimmer of hope.

When I see other large gaming companies putting out updates weekly or bi-weekly...heck, monthly...it's makes me wonder about Rovio...

Are they looking to their new angry birds game and forgot about BB?? Is the game fine and we (the players) are bickering about nothing? Did you take my money and run?

I'm not saying ANY of this is true but it does make a player wonder...

I haven't put in nearly as much as some players (@Winkleberry5, lol love ya man) but definitely more than most and I/We would like to see SOME sort of return for our investment.

I think that's what some players in this game would like is that their time and money is reciprocated in a positive and valuable way.

Thanks for letting me get that off of my chest. I hope that my thoughts don't fall on deaf ears.

2. Mamamyers

Mamamyers Well-Known Member

Loser
    I was legit just thinking about being done until they fix Match making. Fuck it I just got GTA 5 . ill play that online for the meanwhile.

Also trying to upgrade my rare and epic weapons....its really getting old. Every dann rare chest i open is a dumb ass frost launcher or stupid frigging bandaid....fuck. And then when you do got what you need. The amount of money I need to get the parts for it is crazy. Especially when i sit here and refresh my quests alllllllll day to still get more wack ass sugar...which i can't fit...which some how I cant hold e ough to give to my trainers which makes No sense...capt lol 24 and like 5 dudes need 450k plus sugar and i can only hold 400k...done..broke..pointless..over it.
    Thanks devs!

Too bad game had potential! But devs gotta be greedy and get their money from countless pearl purchases in HOPES TO get an item we know damn well we wont get. Bs
    And no one wants to even give us any annoucments on the plans for all this shit. Or admit that they're being greedy as hell and won't give us fair shop system. Donzo

3. rlxgenerate

Well, thanks for the...response.
    It's kind of what I was going for, just trying to put it in a professional tone.
    But I do feel you @Mamamyers!!!

4. Mamamyers

Loser
    You would think by the amount of complaints and countless threads of people begging to fix that and 5v5 fleets and weapons that they would want to save their game and fix it. Obviously they don't care.

5. rlxgenerate

I wouldn't automatically jump to "don't care"...I'm leaning more towards (hopefully) leaving us in the dark...
    If the admins and devs would just keep us informed, I don't think we'd be nearly as upset and furious. We be mad, but at least informed...
    I hate being in the dark...

6. Mamamyers

Loser
    Exactly

7. rlxgenerate

8. Mamamyers

Loser
  9. rlxgenerate

IT'S SOMETHING!!! Goodness...there is hope for this game!!!
    Still going to be a little more reserved about playing...BUT OMG!!!! I see the light...