1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Why was the max agility event so much shorter?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Flipscuba, 27 Aug 2018.

1. Flipscuba

Flipscuba Well-Known Member

Am I nuts or do we not usually get a full weekend with these things?

2. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

It depends on when it starts. If it starts on Thursday we get until Sunday morning, if it starts on Friday we get until Monday morning.

Flipscuba likes this.
  3. Ultrah

Ultrah Well-Known Member

It started earlier, so it ended earlier. Would’ve been nice to have a Saturday to grind doe.

HAPPY SITHSHA likes this.
  4. Flipscuba

Flipscuba Well-Known Member

Yeah, I don't like that. Give us the full weekend, so those of us with jobs can grind it out on our free days.

Ultrah likes this.
  5. Ultrah

Ultrah Well-Known Member

Yep, that’s why we gotta speak up. The Devs just tried this to see how it works out.

6. Fish

Fish Well-Known Member

I think the intent was to give people who have different life schedules (like weekend jobs) a chance to have more time to play the event this time.

7. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

Maybe give us a range of thurs- sat to start and you can play for 3 days from the time you start. Only issue I can think of with this would be a longer time to find a match n the "off" days

8. YerJokinArnYer

YerJokinArnYer MVP

The event was 3 days long (same as usual). However, Devs have never said that events are only at weekends, and as @Fish says, by starting it at a different time it gives those that work at weekends a fair chance to earn some rewards/perks too.

Fish and ShipCrusherCz like this.
  9. mar5hmello

mar5hmello Member

I liked the days of this last event because I usually have limited time to play from Saturday afternoon to Sunday night, so the Wednesday start was great for me.