1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

How much infamy have you unintentionally dropped?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Kalbs, 21 Jun 2017.

1. canaglia777

canaglia777 New Member

Best drop was 600.
    in general I always hit my high point, then drop, then back again
    I don't know if I'll be so eager to play once the system lets me drop again, this is starting to be really annoying

2. Makeloa

Makeloa Member

A new tab says "hey village idiot, follow orders TOGETHER means stick to me so you don't cry later how much you SUCK"
    Another tab "Just follow me I know what to do and do exactly what I do" this tab is excess at 500 or 1000 infamy.

3. Raissa tito safaraz

Raissa tito safaraz Active Member

Im around 350 infamy. Many people suck at playing

4. Kalbs

Kalbs Well-Known Member

Must be deflating and if it was me I would've raged quit.:D

HappyUnicorn789 likes this.
  5. Bennunator

Bennunator Moderator

Yes, hadn't been that low in many many months. When you start loosing you get frustrated. When you get frustrated you lose more :D Now at 3698 which is my record so no hard feelings :)

Miathan likes this.
  6. Blood Raven

Blood Raven Well-Known Member

Software Developer
    My highest drop was around 450 but infamy doesnt change that much atm.
    infamy comes goes, what matters is your development.
    Everyone will reach a point at which their equipment/crew everything is good enough to beat a whole team down even if you were pushed back due to whatever may be your excuse.
    For example a mk4 guy would easily ramp up the infamy upto 1k atleast with good equip no matter how bad he plays. so with time, you can set a standard to your minimum infamy which should always keep increasing if you're good no matter teams be bad, they are the same for all everybody says that.
    But expect the infamy increase to go slow at higher levels and drops will only make you learn more and be stronger.
    they are bad yes as in my range (am lvl21, using mk4 speeder, [FRBL]) from 1.5-2k infamy there are always mk5s and ocassional mk6s which could not match with their league and came down to us and for them it seems easy cause they definitely are overpowered. But the same can be seen for us later on when we develop and can climb up the infamy ladder.

7. Vidar-Z-

Vidar-Z- New Member

I dropped from 740 to 140ish, I'm MK2 and had to deal with MK3-4s, suicidals, afkers and unbalanced teams. As long as you stay above 400 infamy you avoid the worst of game throwing and seal clubbing :/

Kalbs likes this.
  8. Mamamyers

Mamamyers Well-Known Member

Loser
    Yea its ok lol now im almost to 900. I swear I have the worst luck with teams. Ill have like 5-6k damage and everyone else 1k or below and lose. Wtfff

9. rlxgenerate

rlxgenerate Active Member

My lost drop was around 400 infamy...i went from around 1100 to 700...in a day. that hurt

10. Kalbs

Kalbs Well-Known Member

Lol below 400 is like the Gates of Hell for Battle Bay

Vidar-Z- and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  11. Lightsoutokyo

Lightsoutokyo Member

1599-1230 and I'm trying here but it seems like the new matchmaking based upon his team healing and team damage so sometimes it's so lopsided
    Like what's the point of putting three fixers against two fixers in a game and why am I the one with the highest infamy in the matchmaking for six or seven matches in a row ??????

12. canaglia777

canaglia777 New Member

at first i thought too that the system was aimed at balancing
    you hit your weapons/ship peak -> you slowly descent until you're on-par again
    i'm good with that
    but some tides of loss-streak really annoy me
    i'm talking 0-5 1-5 losses which are really frustrating

13. Ultrah

Ultrah Well-Known Member

Just went from a little bit above 1600 to lower 1425. There should be an achievement for loosing so many games. As a Fixer, there's nothing else to use except a Cannon for now. Can't wait to get my MK3 to at least a MK5, but that might take a lifetime considering this game is a slow one if you don't have the dough.

cgr3asy likes this.
  14. MHz3000

MHz3000 Member

I've been saying this since the beginning. Matchmaker designed to force losses. Pretty sure supercell does the same thing on clash royal.

battlebaymembers and Ultrah like this.
  15. MHz3000

MHz3000 Member

Even better it seems the enemy team gets the only fixer to be unstoppable, but when the team i'm on gets the only fixer we still lose.

16. cgr3asy

cgr3asy Member

u cannot compare this game to clash royale, your careless mistakes cost you a game, but here teammates cost you a game!

17. MHz3000

MHz3000 Member

On clash royal all was good. I spent 2$, then I spent 5$ and immediately got 8 losses in a row so I quit for the day. The next day I got yet another 8 consecutive losses and that pretty much solidified what I beleive about any game with a matchmaker. It knows the counter cards and can also use higher leveled players when it needs to.

18. Shooterspeeder

Shooterspeeder New Member

Around 200, but thats because I stopped myself. I'm pretty sure if I went on I would have dropped to 0

19. Netsa

Netsa Well-Known Member

Clash Royale is also on an upgrade system, unless they changed something since I played it, so they don't really need to know "counter cards". They can simply match you against someone more powerful.

20. The Blackfyre

The Blackfyre New Member

I think infamy drops could mean something, especially around 1.3k to 1.7k infamy. Generally if youre stuck here, doesnt have much to do with skills. It has to do with gear, but more importantly with your ship. I stayed around the infamy level for weeks even with a T3 epic. When I got my MK4 ib 1.4k infamy, gained 500 infamy in 2 days lmao