1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Three people to a fleet

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by BagAhBread•, 28 Aug 2018.

1. BagAhBread•

BagAhBread• New Member

I think this is more for me but i think other people would like the idea of 3 people being able to fleet. I mean come on l. When you hear a fleet of ships do you think of 2 ships? Of course not. Either that or say pair up i stead of fleet up. But it would be really nice to allow 3 people to fleet up so me and my other two friends can play together what you all say? Make this one popular

2. Terry Morgan

Terry Morgan Well-Known Member

You can in customs! Other than that, NO!

Turkett

Nicolas likes this.
  3. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

Nope, that would imbalance matches too much.

Actually, having said that, there is an obvious solution to that: make 3 person fleet teams only get matches against other 3 person fleet teams. That would create longer wait times for those people, but that's the price they'd have to pay.

4. Kurd1stan.

Kurd1stan. Well-Known Member

yes , because of my poor English :( I have only read/heard "fleet" in BB .:p:(

5. HappyUnicorn789

HappyUnicorn789 Well-Known Member

Match waiting time might get a lot longer tho
    Perhaps make it available in events???

PastelPiku likes this.
  6. BagAhBread•

BagAhBread• New Member

Yes even better idea. Custom battles are a$$ because most guilds are very inactive. So next event 3 fleet teams?

Or perhaps only allow people around the same gear score to fleet in 3’s that would even things out.

PastelPiku likes this.