1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

this idea will lead to the next:

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by NoTtIaN, 23 Aug 2018.

1. NoTtIaN

NoTtIaN Well-Known Member

Make posts
    nerf bubble, then a tweak on railgun (stop hating!)

bubble nerf:
    RELOAD: 2s
    % of bubble broken = reload. 2s reload for every 10% .

meaning that if a railgu broke your bubble, youll take: 10 (100%) x 2s = 20s + 2-(base) = 22s of reload.

and for railgun:
    the dmg starts at 50%, and goes up to 300%

but to compensate, the damage starts at only 0.4 strength.

Say for example, your railgun does 1000. it does 300 at no range. without the update the max dmg of it is 1000

with the update, it starts at 400, and does 200 at no range. with the update, itll do 400 x 3 = 1200

meaning that itll more dmg when far away (more than usual) so skillful players will fully be able to use it properly.

The reason is, railgun was MEANT to be a long ranged weapon, so using it in close range wouldnt seem right.

say for example, we played pubg, using a sniper at cqc wouldnt be much use, no?

2. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

You are overcomplicating everything.
    Railgun damage is already scaled so its weaker up close.

Also the bubble nerf sucks.
    Every time the bubble burst having a 22 second stun is far too much.

Nam_Nam, Shadow Moon!, Hazimi and 3 others like this.
  3. Sifa

Sifa Well-Known Member

How much negative feedback your "balancing suggestions" need to get until you realize people actually don't like your ideas. This is something like your 3rd thread of the exact same idea and in the previous threads almost everyone said they disagree.

Let's put it this way: if banging your head against a wall doesn't help at first, it is very unlikely that it would ever help later on also.

Also, you posted on a wrong sub-forum knowingly. Could you stop spamming?

VantaBlack, Ultrah, Nam_Nam and 4 others like this.
  4. HappyUnicorn789

HappyUnicorn789 Well-Known Member

Just let the railgun go through bubble, and deals damage (rg dmg- bubble HP)

Debugger and Transformers like this.
  5. EyeOfDoom

EyeOfDoom Well-Known Member

LMFAO, Stop hatin' man. You obviously don't want your double bubble dual railgun enforcer with big shield nerfed. /s :p:p

6. Hazimi

Hazimi Active Member

Well my question still remain, how to ensure this does not affect single TS user?. 22s reload is too much for single TS user.

And i dont understand a thing about the RG.

Nam_Nam likes this.
  7. NoTtIaN

Make posts
    you called dealing 1200 dmg up close for a RARE to be 'ok'?

my good ideas (bad to some) get 'noticed' alot.

and my actually good ones dont get recognized.

and if i bang my head enough times, i will turn stronger and will become more arrogant

8. NoTtIaN

Make posts
    math you GUYS!!.

people want bubble to be nerfed, there? 22s, good?

and the railgun, basically it does about 1/2, but it can deal up to 3x dmg if youre at max range

9. SeaNavy

SeaNavy Well-Known Member

Actually, if you bang your head enough times, you'll probably just fall unconscious or break your head. And your brain will proabbly be damaged.
    Actually imo buffing counters is better than nerfing bubbles because people just want to nerf everything and eventually the game dies.
    Also, you forgot to mention that the railgun will deal 40% less damage.
    But you can literally get the same results if you just increase damage by 20% and make it go as low as 15% which is much simpler.

And railgun doesn't need change.

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  10. Hazimi

Hazimi Active Member

For double buble yes, but i havent heard anything for single TS user. And as i said 22s is too much.

Also, i disagree with RG, as i said in your other thread, RG is fair and balanced

11. NoTtIaN

Make posts
    cough cough, I USE 1 BUBBLE!!!!!!!!.

and ill guess, 1 bubbles are for speeders, meaning you should just 'skillfully' bubble, do damage, and run away before your bubble breaks - which in a pros prespecitve, is a small buff.
    and if you complain enough, ill take away the 2s base reload
    if you bang your head on a pillow youll feel light-headed and try to stand up (cause its fun) and THEN you fall and break your head. (break your head? hA! science wasnt evented yet, ehem, SKULL)

if you buff every counter, eventually 1 is going to be out of hand, (say you buff caro, then you buff defense, then caro again, and then youll use youre regular items. itll be impossible)
    so thats why you have to keep the grass short, and not let it grow out of hand and evening it

12. Nam_Nam

Nam_Nam Active Member

Frankly, I think railgun is fine, I don’t understand why railgun is a problem but sniper isn’t (crits at point blank do 1500+). (Not saying sniper needs a nerf)

For Tesla shield, it’s a difficult problem. I think the easiest was would be to nerf epic and legendary TS hp by 5% (so flare, etc can break it)

13. SeaNavy

No, not skull; Cranium :)
    Yeah but everything has pretty much been nerfed already, nerfing items even more isn't going to solve anything either. Whwn something is nerfed, the other viable builds are apparently considered op, and then they too are nerfed, and the cycle repeats, and then you'll have no grass. You have to let the grass grow at some point.

ShipCrusherCz and Nam_Nam like this.
  14. Nam_Nam

Nam_Nam Active Member

There are many suggestions on Tesla shield (crits apply, longer reload, overloaded damage, etc.) look at some of those and see how the present their ideas.

15. Hazimi

Hazimi Active Member

I dont believe you are TS user, or a yellow main player. I think i saw your main ship was shooter.

And you guess wrong, im an enfo main, not speeder main. I do use double OB, not bubble.

Dont believe me?, Here is my setup

IMG_20180824_133248.jpg

FYI: i've read in some other thread, speeder main are concern about double bubble, but they do not want to be affected if the nerf also applied to single TS user.

And just a question, the problem is double bubble, so why should a single TS user also be punished by the nerfed?

16. NoTtIaN

Make posts
    the grass has seeds

17. SeaNavy

The seeds need to be watered.