1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Event 5v5 Elimination Max Agility - Tips and Info - How do I turn this Rudder off!?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Help I Cant Swim, 21 Aug 2018.

1. Nicolas

Nicolas Well-Known Member

2. Cricketmad

Cricketmad Well-Known Member

has this been confirmed? as this was the week I was going to spend 1820!

3. YerJokinArnYer

YerJokinArnYer MVP

I’m loving the handling on my enforcer. It’s like playing with the handbrake off. Going to hate going back to ranked after this.

TheAntiSnipe and FearsomeChicken like this.
  4. FiiNami

FiiNami Active Member

My head spinning

5. Stalie

Stalie Member

This event is not going to be good at all! I'll give it a miss.
    thx for another silly yellow boat event devs. Pointless even trying

6. SlayerofSergeants

SlayerofSergeants Well-Known Member

Pretty sure every 10th perk is guaranteed epic. Each event for the past several weeks, I pull piece and perk boxes. They have never failed to drop an epic perk or legendary piece (respectively) on the 10th box.

Spinners71 and ShipCrusherCz like this.
  7. SlayerofSergeants

SlayerofSergeants Well-Known Member

Why folks complaining about added agility? This is fun stuff. Course I've been running legendary rudder defender for several months so I have a bit of experience with this.

I feel blessed because my turret can finally hold steady on a stationary target during a turn!

8. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

I'm enjoying the event, but the combination of turret and rudder speed causes some chaotic aim repositioning. For example, if I lock on an opponent, and I'm sitting sideways, if they disappear for an instant, my turret instantly swings 90 degrees, and it's quite the effort to re-aim on that opponent... fast but awkward. I would really like it if the aim stays where the last opponent was sighted... I've opened threads on this in the past.

9. xArrogance

xArrogance Well-Known Member

Other than the occasional motion sickness .. I'm lovin this event!

10. Aether_Zero

Aether_Zero Well-Known Member

So far, its the most fun I've had for a while

rexaroni likes this.
  11. Oggog

Oggog Active Member

Went ahead and got the full 1040 spent to see. Not another epic after the legendary from 900. So 1040 spent. 1 epic, 1 legendary total.

Last edited: 22 Aug 2018
  12. BattleRascal

BattleRascal Well-Known Member

That has to be a glitch. Has anyone else experienced this?
    I saved coins last week, so I'm going to wait to spend any this week until I see what happens.

13. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

And you are indeed buying perks? That's strange that you are the only case I've heard so far.

14. LotharusMaximus

LotharusMaximus Well-Known Member

You need to spend the coins on 10 perks or pieces in a row in order to get the epic/legendary item. I usually just go for perks since I don't need parts or pieces, however you will receive a Legendary piece on or before your 10th draw of pieces or an epic perk if drawing perks. Once you've spend the 910 coins you get the Legendary perk no matter what.

If you are randomly buying perks/pieces/parts you may not accumulate the purchases you need to maximize the epic rewards.

15. Oggog

Oggog Active Member

I am not sure what you are talking about. For pieces in the past, I purchased exactly the same way I did the perks this time. Worked fine. Got the Lego piece every 10 boxes. I purchased ALL of the PERKS in one go this time till I passed the 900 to get the bonus lego perk. ZERO lego perks. 1 Epic perk. Went back after and purchased the remaining to pass the 1040 just to be sure. No epic perk, no lego perk.

The Lego perk I did get was only from the 900 bonus.

Help I Cant Swim likes this.
  16. LotharusMaximus

LotharusMaximus Well-Known Member

That is what I meant. If you purchased all perks, you should have received an epic perk at least every 10 draws. I was wondering if you were randomly purchasing a few perks, then a few pieces, then a few parts... etc. Sounds like something went wrong. You should have ended up with more than one epic perk.

17. Oggog

Oggog Active Member

BTW, this has always happened to me since events started. I just thought that was the way it was supposed to work. When it first started I also bought perks with the same result. Had switched to pieces up until this event until I read this notice saying Lego perk every 10 purchases. NOPE. Going back to pieces I guess.

Maybe a Dev can help me out or something or could at least clarify what is and is not guaranteed.

@Miika

18. Oggog

Oggog Active Member

Your post here is not the same as what the OP said in his announcement. He was claiming a lego perk every 10. If it was epic perk every 10, I would have stuck with pieces. Unfortunately it was neither but it would be nice to get clarification on what it is SUPPOSED to be.

19. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

I never ever claimed it was a legendary perk every 10 boxes. Here is the statement in my OP. It has been the same since the coins started.

ShipCrusherCz and PastelPiku like this.
  20. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    Welcome to the club, I've been dealing with max agility for months.

Aether_Zero likes this.