1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

GENIUS IDEA - For Frost Lovers & Fire Haters!

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by TTrain, 12 Aug 2018.

1. TTrain

TTrain Member

Like usual I will try to keep it short & sweet, to the point, and without going off on too many tangents. ;)

As we all know, there's been complaints for a long while now that Frost is useless and needs a buff, and just as many or more complaints about the flare being to strong because of the Flare & Blast/Ex Cannon Combo. Oh and I can't forget to mention Firebomb as well, since this idea will pertain to all fire! Anyway without any further ado, here's the solution... :p;)

Whenever anyone on your team gets hit by a Flare/Firebomb, you will now have the ability to extinguish that fire by shooting your own teammate with Frost! :confused::eek::cool:
    &
    Conversely, Frost will be restored back to it's original "No Break on Damage" state, BUT now whenever someone on your own team gets frosted, you will now have to ability to Un-Freeze them by shooting the with a Flare or Firebomb! :rolleyes:

I know what you're probably thinking is, "why would anyone want to waste a Flare/Firebomb shot on their own teammate!?" This was my first thought too, (Talking to myself in my head while constructing this idea) :oops:o_O:p but if you have a teammate that just got frosted and there's a Big Torp coming there way laced with frost perks that's going to "Tink" them between 3000 - 4500hp, it might be worth it to hit them with your Flare and Defrost them. And who knows, now that they aren't frozen, they might even be able to escape that torp. Then that same teammate could light that Frost Lover Loser Wannabe on fire with his own flare (since yours is on cool-down duh), and you could hit em with your ExCannon for a cool 2K of hp. And the Unfriends could be such idiots, one of his teammate could try to save him and shoot him with their frost, but only after you've already landed your ExCannon shot. :p
    But anyways, you get the idea.

There's a lot of room open for other ideas, or little tweaks, and adjustments. This is just the overall theme and idea to hopefully make both sides happy. And this could lead to many possibilities in strategy and game play, and overall could make things a lot more interesting. Obviously there could be flaws in this idea as well and would still need all of the logistics and interactions figured out. But let me know what you think, and if you have any other ideas that could be added to it, I would love to know! I know I went off on a tangent or two :oops::rolleyes: but hopefully it wasn't too long and you made it all the way through, And if that's you, I would like to thank you, and I appreciate it very much, even if you think this idea is the dumbest thing you've ever heard of, and I should just uninstall the game and STFU. :eek:;)

Oh and lastly, if this couldn't or wouldn't work in regular game play, then it defititely should become an event where everyone has Frost Blasters/Launchers & Torps, and Flare/Firbombs & Blasts and Ex-Cannons! And the name of the even could be called .....FIRE & ICE!!! :eek::confused::p;):cool: Or FIRE & FROST could work too. ;)

~}|{~ T-Train~}|{~

Last edited by a moderator: 20 Aug 2018
  2. Nicolas

Nicolas Well-Known Member

Why r u shouting?
    Can u lower character case please.

Last edited: 12 Aug 2018
  3. TTrain

TTrain Member

Haha sorry if that came across as shouting. :rolleyes: I just like using the larger text, just because it's a little difficult to read the size of the default text. Oh and I was hoping that I was shouting loud enough for everyone to hear. But it looks like I might need to rework that idea just a tad, cause it definitely looks like that it had zero affect. :oops:;)

super_sonic181 likes this.
  4. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

Can someone post a TL;DR

I'd get a headache trying to read that

5. Sifa

Sifa Well-Known Member

Thanks but I couldn't find a zoom out button on my phone browser so I didn't read it. There's no need to write your posts with font size 40 because people who have problems to see normal size text will just use glasses, maybe you have even heard of those?

6. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    TL;DR what if frost could remove burn debuff and incendiaries could remove frost debuff

7. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    And yes, this post is an eye-sore. Not to be rude, but I think more people will read this post if you edit the message down to regular size. Also, dupe thread, I've seen this idea around 3 times :eek:

8. Djradnad

Djradnad Well-Known Member

I of course like the idea. I also wish I could shoot mines with my cannon :p we can all waste shots not shooting the enemy XD

FearsomeChicken and PastelPiku like this.
  9. Hazimi

Hazimi Active Member

Sounds like fun to me

PastelPiku likes this.
  10. super_sonic181

super_sonic181 Well-Known Member

My eyes:confused::(

But i got your idea...nut what about Napalm and Frost Launcher?

PastelPiku likes this.
  11. Flipscuba

Flipscuba Well-Known Member

Your text formatting is such hot garbage eye rape that I have, and I swear to you this is not an exaggeration, tried four different times to read this idea and I CAN NOT FORCE MYSELF TO DO IT. I literally don't even know what your idea is, I have to stop so soon into your post. Please, just remove all the formatting and post like a normal human being.

12. SeaNavy

SeaNavy Well-Known Member

As it's been posted in many other threads, damage can't just be removed.

P.S. it's not that hard to read...

13. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Edited so more people read the idea instead of focusing on the font size / colours etc!
    Not a bad idea, but with flare it is a DOT weapon, it shouldnt be able to be removed via frost.
    Using flare to remove frost could work, but isnt that another buff to flare and people already complain its OP.