1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Message Removed System in Chat Rooms

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Nicolas, 12 Aug 2018.

1. Nicolas

Nicolas Well-Known Member

Recently Rovio added a Message Removed System to some Global Chat Rooms.
    sketch-1534063822792.png
    When u type any message containing inappropriate words then it will be removed.

This system isn't added to all global chat rooms or friends chat yet.
    • Add option to enable/disable "Message Removed" system for specific chat rooms.
    Example: Disabled for VIP chat/ Enabled for Chill Zone chat... If enabled u won't receive any inappropriate messages. Else, u will be able to see the original messages.
    I noticed that many people report other players who sent inappropriate messages to them then unfriended them.
    Solution:
    • Add "Message Removed" system to Friends chat.
    Reason: All daily reports about ppl who send inappropriate messages then they unfriended the victim. This system will make it easier to avoid similar cases, and people will become less offensive. The system will be automatically enabled to all friends.
    • Add option to disable "Message Removed" system to specific friends.

• WarHawk •

Check my ideas here:
    https://forum.battlebay.net/threads...stom-battles-friends-chat-my-new-ideas.20304/

Last edited: 12 Aug 2018
    Mr. Joseph and STARC!! like this.
  2. STARC!!

STARC!! Member

Yep, I agree it would be great.
    Censor for newly added friend, option to disable in future.
    However I would disagree for global chats

3. Nicolas

Nicolas Well-Known Member

It is up to the player to decide if he wants to see inappropriate messages or not.
    If "Removed Message" system is enabled, he will only see "Removed Message".
    If it's disabled, then he will see the original message.

Mr. Joseph likes this.