1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Event TDM 2v2 Fleeted - Tips and Info - Partners in Crime

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Help I Cant Swim, 9 Aug 2018.

1. RaistAMG

RaistAMG Member

I tried a few more. 30% (one in each theth) is against people that dropped specs on purpose to kill newbies.

My conclusion is that events are unplayable if you want honest matches.

People that, to get easy wins, forget, or don't care, they are playing against other people. I wouldn't be surprised if those players also take (or took) other children's lunch money, and played sports against much younger opponents to get easy wins. It exploit the elderly for their social security checks. Thecprinciple is the same. They are being cowards preying on those that have no chance of fighting back. Congratulations.

Last edited: 11 Aug 2018
    ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  2. RaistAMG

RaistAMG Member

That's nice of you.

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  3. ShipCrusherCz

ShipCrusherCz Well-Known Member

but rather ineffective
    they'are usually able to win 1v2 easily, unless the enemies are seal clubbers to
    then I just try to float because there is no point in trying to win match against two of them:(

PallabKumarS likes this.
  4. RaistAMG

RaistAMG Member

Yes. Much like a single protestor against the system, it is ineffective. Rovio seems not to mind that new players get discouraged to play because they get matched with people impossible to beat. Individual who's may be indefectível but goes a long way showing there are still decent people playing.

5. ShipCrusherCz

I am rather mid level player (captain level 31, getting close to 32, Master III due to seal clubbers with t4E and better at this infamy...) and I am not able to compete with these seal clubbers, nor with mk5 players so I am forced by the system to use my mk4 shooter

6. RaistAMG

RaistAMG Member

Down at my level 8 what I see is level 25+ players using mk1 boats with overcrowd low grade weapons

They come with their fast shooting cannons, triple por hitpoints and have us no chance.

I got a battle against 27+24lv. The pair had the same guild and same user name (with one using spaces and other not, like mrdouche and Mr douche) do I guess they were playing side by side in the same room.

Battle lasted 40 seconds. 4*0 and was the reason I came to the forums to check on this monstrosity.

Only to give out that it is not only normal, but also done players actually plan such scams here shamelessly and rovio could not care less, since it is an old problem.

A pity, yet another nice game ruined by bad players and company too easy on them.

7. wcc634

wcc634 Member

<laughing> C'mon, man. If you're going to pipe up and justify your clubbing, at least try.

Your shooter is boring? It has too many weapons for you? Dude, shooter is the only boat you've bothered to take above mk 4. You love shooting all those weapons. And... you're saying that what you're looking for in a special event 2v2 death match on a small map is... relaxation? Of course it is.

I think you inadvertently revealed the truth: you found a way to be able to "relax" in a weekend event while earning lots of loot. Instead of taking out the boat you always use with the loadout you always use and fighting the opponents you always fight, you found a way to game the system so that you can chug around in your defender--relaxing--taking out opponents far beneath your skill level and scooping up the coins they might have won against a more appropriate opponent.

To be sure, you've got lots of company. And it's not illegal, and it doesn't make you a bad person. It's just... weak. As is trying to justify it by telling us you're looking to relax in a 2v2 death match. You're not looking for relaxing. You're looking for easy.

Nam_Nam, #CK, *JAWS* and 2 others like this.
  8. ShipCrusherCz

I am kinda seal clubbing now-I recieved my first legendary weapon (blast cannon) and it would be bad to not use it, especially because I almost always meet someone with legendary or high level epic weapons, I am using my best items, have all possible perks equipped and my gear score puts me sometimes in matches with mk5 boats
    I could use my mk5 speeder but I am kinda forced by the system to not use it, my only good item is my legendary blast (I had nothing good for mk5 ship) but I meet mk5 ships with much better gear (I met them even without my leggy blast, they usually have set of high level epics and maxed rares) so I have no chance to compete (I have lvl 21 E blast, lvl 10 R tesla bolt, lvl 21 R nitro, lvl 12 E overboost, lvl 30 R nitro and lvl 14 E big shield), my speed is only slightly over 1.5 and my yellow items are just too weak...

edit: some people understood this wrong
    I would never equip t1L items on my mk4 boats if the seal clubbing issue was non-existent
    I don't like (now only occasional) fighting normal mk4 players when I use my legendary blast, yet I meet at least one seal clubber in almost every battle, so I am kinda "forced" to use it, it's my only really effective item for fighting clubbers, I met tons of them even when I used my t3R and lvl 21 epic blasts, lvl 10 epic flare and lvl 27R ex cannon, I had no weapon capable of killing those 6k+ mk4 ships in less then 10 shots while they were able to kill me in like 3 shots
    I will immediately stop if the seal clubbing problem is removed:)

Last edited: 13 Aug 2018
    #CK likes this.
  9. Hazimi

Hazimi Active Member

I just tried for the event perks box, but it doesnt work, i didnt get any legendary box for the 10th box.

It work for the item pieces though.

10. ShipCrusherCz

you have guaranteed
    • one legendary item piece in 10 item piece boxes
    • one epic event perk in 10 event perk boxes
    • nothing in parts boxes (at least nothing is written in the box's description)

11. Hazimi

Hazimi Active Member

I see, so for perks, its the epic perk thas guaranteed. Thanks a lot bro

12. ShipCrusherCz

np, I am happy when I help:)
    you will get legendary perk after spending 910 coins, meter shows 900 but you need 910 to buy enough event boxes;)

Aether_Zero likes this.
  13. STARC!!

STARC!! Member

My personal experiences.
    I am being honest here, I never really tried manipulating gear score in past but tried low mk's as the event mentioned it's ok to try different setups; with events passed low mks wasn't working for me, then I switched to my normal stuff
    Yesterday my guildmate asked me to low gear score to around 5k on my mk6 speeder (7k+ original) so I ditched my small shield, turbo etc etc.. and brought around 5.6k GS; It worked wonders, we were unbeaten till now too (fleet partner use flare and my explosive does 2.2k + dmg) it was great fun ruthless felt.

Then I was fleeting with my cousin in mk5 around 3.5k gear score (mini accnt) and his around 4.2k GS and it was such bitter experience, I was hurt by the losses but more than that the way we lost, we were outplayed; getting hit 1k+ is not fun.

My observations so far how unbalanced matches occurs
    1.manipulating GS by using strong weapons and low other items or completely ditching items like I did - my solution would be calculating GS different for red items and others
    2. Some people have low red items meaning low GS but other items high lvl, they aren't manipulating GS here but still their overall GS match against strong weapons GS - that's why red items GS should be considered differently
    3. The matchmaking itself; the AVG GS matching is not fair at all, I/most people can give loads of examples of extreme GS difference between teams - soln everyone already complained thousands of time

PS. Everyone should understand it may be fun for u manipulating GS getting easy wins but on other side the losing player gets hurt really hurt, for instance I was hurt so bad by losses even me despite hvng main accnt I can compensate my frustration in my main accnt but not others

14. #CK

#CK Active Member

drone pilot
    :) https://replay.battlebay.net/DXGPKRMX#YWXZLHFG

YEAH , i'm weak :( still stuck at ace league after 10k , 1 year and 3 month of playing .

well , i feel bad for my opponent , just like the replay link as i mention above , but if they hate it , just report me , bro . and let's see , is it dev gonna bann me or else :p

15. RaistAMG

RaistAMG Member

And the Cyber bully show their true colors. Points for honesty, I guess?

Fact is this attitude is also hurting you in the long run, because it frustrate people into quitting and low ranking the game (I myself downgraded from five to two stars) so the company gets less players, and the game fails faster. Or at least, doesn't grow as much as it could. So enjoy your coins now while they matter, because if the game sinks (pun intended), your coins, your gear, your ship and your Captain will worth nothing

#CK likes this.
  16. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

You hit the nail on the head, and what I've brought up before: Gear Score of Reds should be higher than Gear Score of equivalent Blue/Yellow.

fragglelator and ShipCrusherCz like this.
  17. Sidd gamer

Sidd gamer Active Member

18. Sidd gamer

Sidd gamer Active Member

chill man

19. #CK

#CK Active Member

drone pilot
    i will , lol

the devs people of course have lot of way to make the game live up again ( like releasing new boat , item etc ) so no need to worries

20. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Did y'all TL;DR the OP's post?

ShipCrusherCz and Djradnad like this.