1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking to try out different bulls. Thoughts?

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by \(-.- (O.O)' (@.@) (_'_), 2 Aug 2018.

1. \(-.- (O.O)' (@.@) (_'_)

\(-.- (O.O)' (@.@) (_'_) New Member

So I'm almost in negative infamy And I want to try some new builds hoping you all could tell me with the items I have what would your build be on what boat and why. My current build is in pic Screenshot_2018-08-02-00-14-46.png

2. ShipCrusherCz

ShipCrusherCz Well-Known Member

no offense, but you're one of those op mk6 shooters at 1.1k infamy who keep bullying?:(
    with this gear and ship, you could/should be at much higher infamy
    my tips for you
    • stick with only few builds, it's easier to learn how to use one build, instead of like 10 builds
    • imo it's not good to use two torps+mortar on shooter, two torps/two mortars/mortar+torp is better option
    • practice makes perfect, use one setup long enough and your infamy will start to increase
    share some battle replays so we (community) could help, we can't really help you when we don't know how you play

What's Up Player and Aether_Zero like this.
  3. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member

Fixer is the best options

Ultrah and ShipCrusherCz like this.
  4. wreck your day

wreck your day Well-Known Member

Enforcer! And future ultimate selfish fixer >:D
    Is that all the gear you have currently? If so then staying with shooter and changing items up if you want is probably best. Doesn't look like you have any good yellow or green items so speeder and fixer are out of the question...You could try defender (using a combo of flare, blast cannon(s), grenade and possibly mine or cannon) or frost mortar enfo (frost launcher + mortars) but those items aren't all strong so they would need some levelling first.

Btw having mortars and torpedoes as more than half of the weapons of your ship isn't really a good idea ;) Also it's best to choose either blast or snipe and big torp or swift torp to make use of their maximum capability.

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  5. Cricketmad

Cricketmad Well-Known Member

currently you have a long range and short range weapons on your shooter I would suggest going for 1 or the other depending on your playstyle.

Short range would be lose the mortar and replace it with the flare.
    Long range remove the cannon and replace it with your other sniper.

Depending how you are with mines this could be an option too on either build as either defence on long range or offence on short range.

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  6. xArrogance

xArrogance Well-Known Member

Man ... and I thought my inventory was a mess.

7. SeaNavy

SeaNavy Well-Known Member

I just have one advice:
    Scrap that level 17 common blast cannon :p

Fluid Bait and ShipCrusherCz like this.
  8. Fluid Bait

Fluid Bait Well-Known Member

My advice to you: read his in game name ;):rolleyes:

ShipCrusherCz and Ultrah like this.