1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

The "BAY BUSTER" Arrives!

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by HAPPY SITHSHA, 8 Aug 2018.

1. HAPPY SITHSHA

HAPPY SITHSHA Well-Known Member

Hi guys.I just thought about a new ship idea.
    Here comes the "BAY BUSTER".

The special name of this boat is "DSD"."Distract,Support and Destroy" is the main quote of this boat.

The main role of this boat is not to deal damage.Its main role is to support your teammates and assist them all the time.

Most important feature of this boat is that it contains in-built "Healing Burst" device.This device is similar to Repair Pulse but this device has some good healing range compared to Repair Pulse,and it has healing duration of 10 sec and it heals your own boat for 70% effect.It has cooldown of 15 sec.This device is in-built so we just need to upgrade it that's all(we can't remove it).You can use this at all Mk levels.

So,the overall stats of this boat at mk7 is as follows:
    1 red slot with 2 slot points
    4 yellow slots with 6 slot points
    2 blue slots with 2 slot points
    In-built Healing Burst device which is a green item

At the beginning,this boat will have 2 yellow slots(2 slot points),1 blue slot(1 slot point) and that healing burst device attached.
    At Mk2(This is the level where weapon gets unlocked):
    1 Red(1), 2 Yellow(2), 1 Blue(1)

At Mk3:
    1 Red(1), 3 Yellow(3), 1 Blue(2)

At Mk4:
    1 Red(1), 3 Yellow(3), 2 Blue(2)
    At Mk5:
    1 Red(1), 4 Yellow(4), 2 Blue(2)

At Mk6:
    1 Red(2), 4 Yellow(5), 2 Blue(2)

At Mk7:
    1 Red(2), 4 Yellow(6) ,2 Blue(2)

*Number in brackets indicate the slot points

This is the first boat in the Bay which has 4 yellow slots.So,at higher level,u can use
    1)Tesla shield,Tesla bolt,OB,Nitro
    2)Two Tesla Shield,Tesla Bolt,Nitro or OB
    3)Frost Launcher,Frost Blaster,Tesla Shield,OB( or Nitro)
    4)Two Tesla Bolt,Tesla Shield and OB

Or u can still use OB,OB,Nitro,Nitro and go straight into enemy base to distract them!!
    The choice is up to yours!!;););)

And don't forget to heal your teammates often with the "Healing Burst".

What do u guys think?Share here!!

@TheAntiSnipe ,@Ash KOT ,@CaffeinatedChris ,@The Grim Repair ,@HARPO! ,@PastelPiku what do u think of my idea?Do u like it or not?
    :):):rolleyes::rolleyes::oops::oops::oops::oops:

Last edited: 9 Aug 2018
    Nikkie!, HARPO! and Dobson like this.
  2. HAPPY SITHSHA

The "Healing Burst" is a unique item for this boat.So,there will be uncommon healing burst device attached to it at mk1.You can replace rare and epic ones by getting in the Items section,or from Chests or from the Achievements.

There must be at most one Bay Buster in each team.

Hope u guys like my new idea.If there are any changes to be made to this boat,just feel free to share here.:):):)

Last edited: 8 Aug 2018
    Nikkie! likes this.
  3. HAPPY SITHSHA

Lets say u and your teammate are the remaining ones in your team.You are using Bay Buster(with Tesla Shield,tesla bolt,Tesla Shield,OB) and your friend is using Shooter.

Enemy team has a shooter and a fixer left.So,what should u do?

1)First,command your shooter to kill the boat with lowest HP first.
    2)As he starts shooting that boat,try to shield him with tesla shield and attack that boat side by side.Heal him over time.At the time,stun the other boat so that he won't use his weapons.
    If one tesla shield goes down,try activating your another ts to avoid being hit and save your teammate.

So,you must try to assist each and every teammate in battle as much as possible.That's the main role of this boat.
    :):):)

4. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

I love the idea of another light healer that has lots of tactical skills. Kinda like the Soldier in Overwatch. If I could trade a red or yellow slot on my Enforcer for a green slot, I'd do it. I do think that it will be difficult to do a built-in green item. Might just be better to have 1 green slot with 2 points so you can choose what existing items you want to use.

5. HAPPY SITHSHA

Thanks for replying.

I first thought about giving 1 green slot to Bay Buster so that we can add our own favourite green item.But do u think all people will use repair pulse,repair bolt and repair box launcher?:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

99.99% people who will use Bay Buster will surely use "DUCT TAPE",I'M SURE.
    :cool::cool::p:p:p

6. SeaNavy

SeaNavy Well-Known Member

Triple tesla shield, big shield, standard shield, and duct tape = unsinkable ;)

7. HAPPY SITHSHA

Not duct tape.Its called "Healing Burst"-an unique item for this boat only.

By the way,do u like my idea or not?

Triple Tesla Shield,Big Shield,Standard Shield and Healing Burst=Selfish Bay Busters
    :):):)

8. HAPPY SITHSHA

I have already explained its main role above.Getting used to the main role or wanna go selfish is upto the captain's choice.;););)

9. R@jith anand

R@jith anand Well-Known Member

10. HAPPY SITHSHA

That Healing Burst,yes its a green item(especially for this boat only) and is an essential one.It can't be removed from this boat.But we can change its rarities.

By the way,do u like my idea or not?
    Or it needs some balancing?
    :rolleyes::rolleyes:

11. R@jith anand

R@jith anand Well-Known Member

I like this idea. But it need some nerf. Mainly in its health. Killing this ship is so hard. Btw no one must not waste thier shots in killing this one in the beginning of the match. Its completely useless to kill this. Because it doesnt have a good healing capacity as like as fixer. Even it cant deal more damage. So it cant get good stars. The fixers with 3 green slots and 2 red slots didnt get good rewards many times. So it must be made better.

12. SupremeCalamitas

SupremeCalamitas Well-Known Member

I don't think it's your business
    heavy, team fortress 2

13. SeaNavy

SeaNavy Well-Known Member

I think it will be op. It's like an enforcer + speeder + fixer, basically the ultimate support ship, because it can protect itself and teammates with tesla shields, get to places faster like speeder, and heal teammates like fixer.
    Also, the "only one bay buster on a team" will make people have to wait longer for matches, especially if more people start to use bay buster and less people use other ships.
    But tbh, I don't think bb needs another ship. Has enough already, and any new ones, I feel it's roles will overlap with the already existing ships.

HAPPY SITHSHA likes this.
  14. HAPPY SITHSHA

I said that there must be at most one Bay Buster in each team or there should be no Bay Buster on either team.

Ok,that was just a suggestion.;);)

Thanks for replying.

15. #CK

#CK Active Member

drone pilot
    wh
    how about the attribute point of this boat ( agility , turret , speed , HP ) , i think we can nerf in all aspect , its like lowest attribute of all boat .

16. #CK

#CK Active Member

drone pilot
    i'm pretty sure we gonna have more crew , more XP to get , higher Capt Lv , new league above Night mare , New weapon , MK8 boat ,maybe new colour item ( for new boat ) . Dev just adjust which one need to release first ,

Aether_Zero likes this.
  17. HAPPY SITHSHA

Is that so?
    THEN FINE.;););)

18. #CK

#CK Active Member

drone pilot
    let's see

19. HAPPY SITHSHA

Ok fine.I reduced the blue slot points from 3 to 2.Now this will be balanced.I changed the stats of each Mk a little bit.Is it ok now?
    :rolleyes::oops::rolleyes::rolleyes:

20. Scourge Argaen

Scourge Argaen Well-Known Member

The green in-built item sounds more like a unique ability being that you can't change it and that it's more powerful than a pulse.

One concern from me is Contribution. Don't know if you've been following the various fixer threads on it but fixers are generally last due to the difficuly in striking the right balance. Based on the make up of this ship, it will likely have the same problem to a worse extent.

Good thought though.