1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

The game wont count my wins!

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Qwert291738, 8 Aug 2018.

1. Qwert291738

Qwert291738 New Member

So, my first 4 games i played it counted all 4 of my wins. Ive won 25/27 of my games but it only says ive won 7. I keep winning games but they dont count as wins. I literally have a 4.3 kill to game ratio and only 7 out of 27 wins. Screenshot_20180808-012239_Battle Bay.jpg

Last edited: 8 Aug 2018
  2. YerJokinArnYer

YerJokinArnYer MVP

Can you post a screenshot?

3. SupremeCalamitas

SupremeCalamitas Well-Known Member

I don't think it's your business
    I'd be furious if this happened to me... can't have me record stained.

4. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

Post a screenshot of your battle log.

5. wreck your day

wreck your day Well-Known Member

Enforcer! And future ultimate selfish fixer >:D
    Maybe matches with AI controlled ships aren't counted? Below level 10, some, if not all of your battles contain bots for you to learn the ropes of the game.

6. Dragus

Dragus New Member

They may have fixed this in the last update. Problem is by the time they fixed it, i lost about 100+ wins difference, from difference of 210+ to 91 right now. I was hoping the win counts would be corrected after the update but it didn't happen.

I know i won more games especially during the event. Or at least, equal win and lose.

Might as well introduce back showing stats for the last 30 days or more, like before, since the career statistic is already stained.