1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Excessive of sugar daily quests

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Exploxion, 7 Aug 2018.

1. Exploxion

Exploxion Member

C2FB04A9-5D5A-4ADD-BCD5-15E6041E9FD4.png This is a joke, look at my sugar storage, not just this time but it has been happening to me for many times already. Can i have an achievement [Get sugar daily quests 20 times in a row] plz?

2. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

I've got the opposite problem. I'm reaching the end of several training trees dropping 1.7m sugar, and getting triple Gold quests.

As Mick Jagger said, "you can't always get what you want ... but if you try sometimes well you just might find, you get what you need"

3. BattleRascal

BattleRascal Well-Known Member

I am capping out on sugar every day as well and also doing all my training between Tier IV and Tier V.
    I'VE NEVER TO THIS DAY, EVER had a triple gold quest given(playing since just after global). Maybe one out of every 5 dropped to me is a gold quest. If I do a re-roll, sometimes I can get lucky and get 2 out of 3 GOLD at one time. 90% of the time it is 3 sugar quests.
    It's getting to the point of considering cancelling my VIP, because so much sugar is going to waste. I've run out of epic and rare parts to use for upgrades, so after I do start a 3 day training, I'm maxed out again after 1 day. Not sure if VIP is worth it anymore.
    ----->>> Devs, please consider as an option giving VIPs a bigger sugar and gold storage. Because if we are going to pay the monthly VIP membership in order to gain additional sugar without watching ADS, we need more space to put it.

Darth Reaper likes this.
  4. Exploxion

Exploxion Member

As u said u have the opposite problem of mine, so your gold storage is always full?
    Gold can be used by buying parts, especially epic parts and save them for later use. But sugar has no good use of if storage is full.

5. SupremeCalamitas

SupremeCalamitas Well-Known Member

I don't think it's your business
    Bad luck, I guess...

I didn't do it. Nope. Not me.

Well... uh... do some training and upgrading, work that sugar off. At least you'll be able to use it for SOMETHING.

6. Nicolas

Nicolas Well-Known Member

Introducing pearls quests :eek:

Pearls quests should give u from 10~100 based on player level.

Mr. Joseph, Nam_Nam and Aether_Zero like this.
  7. SupremeCalamitas

SupremeCalamitas Well-Known Member

I don't think it's your business
    Yes please

8. Aether_Zero

Aether_Zero Well-Known Member

That is one hell of a good idea (therefore I doubt it'll ever be introduced lol)

9. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

At this exact moment no, because I spent it on a pile of parts.

You're right in that gold can (almost always) be spent, even if it's on frivolous things like scrapping commons though, and spending sugar on items requires parts and/or duplicates as well.

NeptuneGaming and envylife like this.
  10. wreck your day

wreck your day Well-Known Member

Enforcer! And future ultimate selfish fixer >:D
    Screenshot_20180808-144135.png
    Hey, at least it's better to be rich than poor ;)

11. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

I've been thinking about this lately and come to the conclusion that Sugar quests are only useful until, at most Captain 40, when training time is shorter and overflowing is useful.

Beyond that I can earn enough Sugar from matches to keep up training 100% of the time, while Gold is always scarce. It's simple math: Battles give you 2x Gold to Sugar ratio and leveling up items requires nearly 4x Gold in part costs. An Epic item costs 7M Sugar but 27.4M Gold worth of parts... and that's not the only use for Gold... Pieces, perks, item combines, and boat upgrades in the millions of Gold place high demand on that single resource over everything else. In other words, Gold/Sugar is absolutely imbalanced in late game.

Aether_Zero likes this.
  12. YerJokinArnYer

YerJokinArnYer MVP

Personally I don’t think it’s as clear cut as that. I’m Cpt lvl 49, and I have been building some new weapons, and also received some duplicates which have allowed me to upgrade some other items too.
    I had gone through a phase where I had nothing to upgrade and so only wanted gold, but now I want as much sugar as possible to complete that item development as quickly as I can.
    So in my experience, the answer is it depends on what your parts stores are like, and whether you have anything worth upgrading. Obviously once you complete all training then you’ll have no need for sugar for quests as you’ll get enough to upgrade items from battle.

PallabKumarS likes this.
  13. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

I'm captain lvl 44 and struggle to get enough sugar all the time. It all depends on how much you play. If you play this game for 3+ hours a day you'll never have a sugar problem. On the other hand, if you log in for 20-30 mins and pretty much just do your dailies, you're going to need every sugar quest you can get.

14. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

Agreed, it depends on how much you play.

If I’m not very active for a few days, then I really appreciate those sugar quests, otherwise my upgrades and training will quickly grind to a halt.

If I’m playing a lot, then I prefer gold quests, as I’ll start maxing-out both gold and sugar, but it’s much easier to spend the gold.

15. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

If you only play a few matches a day, yes you will have training issues, and you will have item upgrade issues, because you'll be lacking both Sugar and Parts (Gold). If you can keep up on Sugar by playing more, you'll soon find that Gold is your limiter. If you have both Sugar and Gold, the Market will be your bottleneck as Epic parts are few and far between. I haven't willingly taken a Sugar quest in months at this point... long training or short.

In fact I'm stuck again today... 1 day left on training, full Sugar, 3 Sugar Quests (2 were re-rolled Sugar->Sugar), and even though I have Gold there is no parts available in the shop.