1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

6300 coin draw!

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Djradnad, 5 Aug 2018.

1. Djradnad

Djradnad Well-Known Member

Drawing 180 piece boxes right now so start the hype train because I’ll upload a video of it here soon!

Edit1: fair warning this video will suck because I got impatient and draw really fast, as well as I stopped it pretty early cause I’m scrapping and more things are showing up for a very long time now lol

Edit2: here it is! I suggest just looking for “great” or “amazing” to see when I got epic or legendary piece. Since I was so impatient the rest of the vid sucks haha

Last edited: 5 Aug 2018
    ShipCrusherCz, R4Z0R, NoTtIaN and 5 others like this.
  2. Hokuse

Hokuse Well-Known Member

Whoa :eek: i excited :D

3. Djradnad

Also I suck at YouTube so this video is sideways :(

HappyUnicorn456 likes this.
  4. Djradnad

before this I only did part boxes, and I will never do pieces again. This was just a luxurious thing lol because I need epic scraps not legendary.

Also I had to scrap a rudder perk and a turbo perk cause I don’t need 2

The dmg perk was cannon reach

SlayerofSergeants and Hokuse like this.
  5. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    Very satisfying, great video :D

Djradnad likes this.
  6. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Because you wind up with almost as much Legendary as Epic pieces? My luck was like that... I need Epic pieces badly, so I used 1820 coins... RNG tells us it we should expect to receive, on average 9 Epic and 5 Legendary (20% and 10% respectively)... and in 52 draws I got 6 Epic pieces and 5 Legendary... and that's only because Legendary are guaranteed minimum of 5.

What are the odds of my first two Legendary perks being the exact same? Apparently 100%. The odds of getting a Legendary perk I didn't really want in the first place? Also 100%. :D

That's consistently my personal experience with Battle Bay RNG... I expect the worst possible outcome, and I get the worst possible outcome.

rexaroni and ShipCrusherCz like this.
  7. Djradnad

Yea anything can happen with rng, that mine was my third leggy weaponbuilt from pieces, the first 2 were both big torps! And I have never built a legendary blue item, nor did I get a single blue leggy piece during this drawing, but I’m at 8/10 for my 4th weapon!

8. envylife

My first RNG item was Legendary Standard Mortar. Literally the worst weapon in Battle Bay. I'm still salty about that as it took 1 full year to get 10 pieces.

BattleRascal and ShipCrusherCz like this.
  9. Djradnad

Its basically a t3-4 epic that you don’t have to level up to try out, and it takes so long to level up epics to that point (and of course longer for legendaries)

10. Djradnad

Another fun tip for drawing coins, if you aren’t playing all weekend like me, you will save 910 and spend them, but you don’t have to choose just one box. I would probably do 20 perk boxes and 6 parts boxes.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  11. envylife

Everyone at my infamy has Epic T5's... so it remains useless.

12. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    It’s not that bad ;-;
    I still use legendaries (they’re my best items)

Djradnad likes this.
  13. Djradnad

Yep that’s why I’m focused on my epics instead of legendary. T4 epic is better that t1 legendary, and it costs a ton of parts to get it to t2. Also since I got that lucky t3 torp, that’s where I focus all of my yellow parts. And it’s still cheaper to go to t5epic than lvl 25+ on a t3L

14. envylife

I use Legendaries as well because I have no T5 Epic weapon. They are the two that I earned from my T5 Rares. My two RNG Legendaries are nearly useless. I can't find Standard Mortar's sweet spot though... even if it has power (950HP), It lacks range and it lacks radius. I can consistently out-damage my Legendary Standard Mortar with my Rare T4 LRM based on opportunities alone.

15. NoTtIaN

NoTtIaN Well-Known Member

Make posts
    my head hurts while tilting... oowww.
    if TheAntiSnipe thinks ima troll, pass me the mine through the black market

Djradnad likes this.
  16. NoTtIaN

NoTtIaN Well-Known Member

Make posts
    i battlled you once, yesterday
    standard mortar is decent.
    if frost was good..
    actually, the trple torps will be the worst
    and as a speeder, you dont want napalm or a fire bomb,
    at least you can use it on the enforcer

17. Djradnad

Lol I’ve never used it, but in the video you can see I have the standard and long range mortars packed with frost perks and the training prioritized to frost and standard mortar. I just don’t have a good frost yet to use it with. Hoping it makes it accurate and deadly, mortars have good cooldown also so once I get my enforcer build ready with a frost launcher (long time from now) I’ll try to show how good standard can be

18. Aether_Zero

Aether_Zero Well-Known Member

Funnily enough, mk4 speeder with T3 rare firebomb and T4 rare blast cannon got me into master 1 league, and then I switched to enfo as soon as Mk5 unlocked

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  19. envylife

I tried frost w/Standard Mortar and it was a fail. Frost Blaster has a much further range than Standard Mortar... and Frost would melt before I could get within Standard Mortar range. If I am within range of Standard Mortar I'm usually better off using my canons, and at close range Grenade is a better option. If Standard Mortar had higher damage, shorter reload, faster projectile and/or larger radius, or some other special feature, like Grenade's fire crit, it could be useful. It just needs help.

Not coincidentally Standard Mortar is the last active quest on our board... no one likes it.

Djradnad likes this.