1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Stop buffing enforcers

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by TwoHeadedFreak, 2 Aug 2018.

1. TwoHeadedFreak

TwoHeadedFreak Member

I only mentioned the sniper as it's my highest level canon being epic, level 20. My T1 epic EC is even more useless.

2. #CK

#CK Active Member

drone pilot
    i see this condition as way to improve my skill , just see the positive side don't the opposite , yes , i agree with you that enforcer are the strongest boat among all boat so far especially if it played by experience player , but it's not like there's no way to kill enforcer , it just getting challenging .

now you need to think more carefully before move and shoot ,

3. xArrogance

xArrogance Well-Known Member

Yep, prior to HP perks, those were options ..

Flare doesn't work against HP perks - max epic to max epic. Blast doesn't work. Missiles needed a nerf but they're way too inconsistent to be relied on for bubble busting now. EC, for bubble busting, was nerfed by removing your ability to use burning perks, then its range was reduced, cooldown increased, and splash damage reduced, but it was still an option until TS HP perks came along. It falls short now.

So, the only "optimal" weapon you have left is the railgun - and you need two of them to make it an even trade against a DBnfo ...

4. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Btw using HP puts your duration at less than 5-6 seconds. It's not that good.

What's Up Player likes this.
  5. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

6 seconds is enough to tear apart while getting out scot free. I am a enforcer too but double bubbles are useless and ridiculously OP only shooters can counter them and not everyone.

6. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Let's be clear here. Enforcers are not good boats without Tesla Shield. While good captains can do well with them, they do require a high level Tesla Shield to compete. At 3k infamy where I'm at, they're super easy to kill... one shot, shield breaks, stunned for 4 seconds, second shot, and they are at 1/2 HP. They don't even have one high level Tesla much less two.

That being said, One high level Tesla Shields makes them tough, and two high level ones are a game changer, which is why they are all in NML.

7. xArrogance

I don't have a max epic Tshield, so I'm guessing based on the math ...

By multiplying the base by all crew bonuses (TS hp selected over TS duration), 3 epic hp perks and the new leg perk, the TS should be around 2117 hp's with a 7 second duration. So, they'd have to zoom back around their favorite corner 30% of the time.

Although, honestly, I thought the TS hp would be higher - but it's possible I missed something.

Nam_Nam and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  8. Mad_Bulls_007

Mad_Bulls_007 Well-Known Member

Are u referring to a legendary t5 Tesla shield? Because, that number seems to be too high even with all the health perks for a t5 epic Tesla shield.

9. xArrogance

Max Epic Tshield

1060 base + 100 crew + 300 perks = 1460
    1460 * 1.45 crew = 2117 hp

5 sec duration base + 0.8 leg perk = 5.8
    5.8 * 1.2 crew = 6.97 duration

Max Legendary Tshield
    1475 base + 100 crew + 300 perks = 1875
    1875 * 1.45 crew = 2718.75 hp

The base TS hp numbers are educated guesses.

Last edited: 3 Aug 2018
  10. Mad_Bulls_007

Wow! Ur right. I was adding that additional 300 from perks after multiplying 1.45 from crew training. Hence forth, I was getting around 1914 hp. Lol. My bad. :p

TheAntiSnipe and ShipCrusherCz like this.
  11. Shadow Moon!

So only railguns can break legendary tesla shield now.

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  12. What's Up Player

What's Up Player Well-Known Member

Funny thing to consider - even with those super OP Tesla Shields (agree with that), the amount of Enforcers in NML is still significantly lower than the amount of Shooters there :rolleyes:

13. FearsomeChicken

FearsomeChicken Well-Known Member

Shooter deserves a nerf, no doubt bout that. Either reduce hp, or turret agility. And buff defender!

14. d_p air

d_p air Member

Because shooter is the most popular boat overall and by far not every player can change boat/setup every time as devs buff something. Unless you pay a lot of money for already a long period of time

15. Mad_Bulls_007

I'm pretty sure, it wouldn't be the same case in another 5-6 months. Shooters usage is decreasing each month. Last time I remembered, the shooters usage was around 60%. But now , it has reduced to 34%. And it'll keep decreasing for sure, unless something is done to tackle the double bubble.

16. Nicolas

Nicolas Well-Known Member

I think that the best nerf to bubbles is by reducing the ship speed to the base speed:
    Overboost/nitro/turbo shouldn't work while using a bubble. It should give u a frost similar to the one when u carry the flag.
    In addition, the bubble should expire when u activate a nitro or overboost.
    This is the best solution: Bubbles hp won't be affected, but it will give a more balanced battle.
    In other words, tesla shield is op, and It shouldn't give u the same agility and speed as when you aren't using it.

Hope that my point of view is clear for you to understand.

Mr. Joseph likes this.
  17. Shadow Moon!

Nah that would be another speeder nerf, you don't need to make second most worst ship worsen further. Enforcers need a specific ship nerf not item nerf.

Hokuse, FirnenAhead, Nam_Nam and 3 others like this.
  18. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Shooter usage in the top league above 60%? I doubt it. The meta for the top 50 has always been mostly yellow boats, with shooters only showing up in force over the course of the last 3-4 seasons. I think events have a lot to do with it.

What's Up Player likes this.
  19. Nicolas

Nicolas Well-Known Member

No that won't be considered a nerf to speeder. Speeders are so effective with the flag frost (Proof: CTF event), so a tesla shield frost won't affect speeder. It will affect dbl bubbles enforcers.

Mr. Joseph likes this.
  20. What's Up Player

What's Up Player Well-Known Member

In top 50 yes, but in whole NML 60% seems possible to me (not now, but before of course).

Hokuse, Nam_Nam and TheAntiSnipe like this.