1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

INFAMY

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Karabuxna, 2 Aug 2018.

?

Do you think this is better infamy system

1. Yes! Of course

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No! I am floater/bot/noob

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Karabuxna

Karabuxna New Member

Even though I have "small" bugs like game freezing in battle and main menu... the biggest problem is the infamy mechanics. I really dont understand why the infamy is solely based on win/lose system:confused:. So you can have quad kill 15k dmg and u lose 4-5 and lose infamy points BUT you can do 0 dmg and your team wins you gain infamy. This situation creates 2 major problems:
    1. LOTS OF FLOATERS:mad::mad::mad:
    2. I had 1300+ infamy with mk2 boats and "played" against mk6. And now with mk4 I have 600-, totally screwed win ratio :mad:

SUGGESTION: Make the gaining infamy points depend from both win/lose AND your own achievements during battle. Not just -24/+24. the best player in winning team gains 24 points, the worst in losing team loses 24 points.
    The second placed players in both team doesnt gain the same amount of points. Of course the player in losing team gain less. You do the math. It's really simple.
    Sorry for bad english.
    Thanks

2. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

Why this system is not good and exploitable, is already discussed on forum before. Please search through old threads and post link in your thread so others with similar question can go through it:).

3. Karabuxna

Karabuxna New Member

Can you link me this thread?