1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

2 questions: perks for swift torp and ordering of post-battle screen

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by wreck your day, 31 Jul 2018.

?

What is the optimum perk combo for swift torp?

1. All speed. There's no escaping now, speeder!

7.7%
  2. 2 speed + 1 damage. Speedy, but still packs a punch.

23.1%
  3. 1 speed + 2 damage. Little speed boost should do the trick.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. All damage. Swift torp's swift after all!

38.5%
  5. rAnGE is da bEsT

7.7%
  6. No idea

23.1%
  1. wreck your day

wreck your day Well-Known Member

Enforcer! And future ultimate selfish fixer >:D
    Heya people! 2 quick questions I'd like to ask:

1. What is the best perk combo for swift torp?
    This is my current torp:
    Screenshot_20180731-205640.png
    It's a rare so there are only 3 perk slots. Currently I only have one projectile speed perk on it, but I do have other perks (3 more speed perks and 1 damage one. All epic). Which perks should I choose?

Screenshot_20180731-205620.png
    Ye bad match... Triple negative
    Screenshot_20180731-205625.png
    Why was the mk6 shooter on our team at the bottom of the list? He did the 2nd most damage and did not drop into the infamy tanking zone.

Thanks for reading!

Last edited: 31 Jul 2018
  2. Cricketmad

Cricketmad Well-Known Member

with swift torp I would go 2 speed 1 damage

The stars I have been noticing the same thing but the other way around a guildmate I was fleeting with was getting 3 stars for a lot less damage and was at their usual infamy give or take! Obviously they will not be named as I want them to keep the stars :p

Sidd gamer and wreck your day like this.
  3. Aether_Zero

Aether_Zero Well-Known Member

I run 2 damage and one speed on my rare T4 swift, it's fast enough with the trainings imo

wreck your day likes this.
  4. Cavy

Cavy Well-Known Member

Lvl40 epic swift is 1240 damage with 3 epic damage perks and a rare wildfire one, projectile speed 7.2 but am learning sinklair lvl24 now so another 20% should be about 8.5?
    In any case it's fast enough now that up close people are very lucky to be able to dodge it, if they do it's likely my bad aim lol at medium range it's speed makes a hit as reliable as a cannos and even at long distance it's still very reliable lol I love it!
    Swift loves finding speeders too! I only struggle hitting enforcers with it, but I struggle to hit enforcers with all weapons lol
    All damage perks all the way :) sinklair's skills make it fast enough

Last edited: 31 Jul 2018
    wreck your day likes this.
  5. Cavy

Cavy Well-Known Member

Just realised I'm only on sinklair lvl23 lol so the 20% boost will be another week away lol

6. Craigjnoble

Craigjnoble Well-Known Member

The shooter will be in the anti tanking zone if he is getting 0 stars. The zone does not reset every season. I believe it does reduce over time just over a much longer time span.
    It is possibly they hit it last season or even the one before that and have not recovered yet.

7. rexaroni

rexaroni Member

3627D6CC-88FD-46A1-B98D-695F17F1071D.png
    All damage all the way once you get the trainings done. One speed perk in the interim. I have Sinklair trained up to 26 so I have all the speed trainings.

Cant wait for a new hybrid speed/damage event perk tho! (Total speculation!)

8. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

2018-07-31 17.40.57.png
    This little fella does me well.

StrictSalmon307 and rexaroni like this.
  9. rexaroni

rexaroni Member

Dayum! She's beautiful. And terrifying knowing I played against you yesterday:eek:.

Which speed training did you skip and why?

10. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

Hehe :)
    I've got the sinklair no. 9 on the +25 damage, which was really more for my tritorps but my swift still gets hits across the map.
    My frost launcher is at -60% speed so that certainly doesn't hurt ;)

rexaroni likes this.
  11. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

Maxed Sinklar, lvl50 Epic Swift is my favorite weapon. Running 3x damage and 1x Leg Wildfire perk. Thank you RNGesus during Event 1.