1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

tips to make the game better

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by mage4d, 29 Jul 2018.

1. mage4d

mage4d New Member

i have some tips try to make it in next update
    1- i noticed that when one team have a fixer and other team does not have one the team that have fixer have more chances to win because the game depend on focus fire kill and fixer prevent foucs fire kill so the othere team win so pls make the two teams have a fixer from the same tier or no one have fixer at all
    2 - you need sugar to update my crew to the next level so if i want update bhurt to lvl 26 i need 1500000 sugar but i can't get 1500000 sugar until i reach lvl 40 because sugar capacity did not reach 1500000 until lvl 40 so what is the wisdom from opening lvl 26 to 30 when i reach lvl 35 it doesn't make sense why you give me a option i can not use it must be balanced between lvl opening and sugar capacity make opening lvl 26 to bhurt open when i reach lvl 40 or increase the sugar capacity in lvl 35 .
    3 - why there is no exit button in the battel in case i don't want to continue the battle and i want to go to main menu you can make a penalty prevent me from sugar or gold but do not force me to play a battle i don't want to play or entered by mistake
    4 - the command oreders are too bad specialy in events i cant commuicate with my team mate to tell theme to defend me or defend who has the flag or regroup or you on my way and prevent me from shooting or select one of my team mate and tell him help me just him so pls reconsider commanding orders
    pls consider these tips and thank you
    regards

2. Aether_Zero

Aether_Zero Well-Known Member

You can overflow your sugar... Basically, get a large sugar quest ready to be collected when your at max capacity. Then buy a common item and level it up ONCE. Once you've done that, go to your quests and claim the sugar - it should overflow it and maybe help a bit

3. mage4d

mage4d New Member

it doesn't work when you reach lvl 35 the max capacity is 1200000 sugar and to do lvl 26 to bhurt you need 1500000 so the difference is 300000 sugar and quests does not do that much unless you lvl 40 already and even you completed 3 quests of sugar you can overflow only one quest and he will refuse to claim the other two so what the use of it

4. SeaNavy

SeaNavy Well-Known Member

1 - The 1 fixer vs no fixer team thing has already been discussed. A Dev showed us that stats, and the winrates when one team has a fixer and the other team doesn't is nearly 50% give or take a few percent for each mk.
    2 - That shows that one of your crew members is significantly higher than your others, so upgrade your other crew members while that, because you'll have at least one other crew member you'll benefit from immediately or in future levels. And once you get high enough level and sugar capacity to get enough sugar by overflow, then you can do that.
    3 - That would be the same thing as floating or suiciding. This would not be fair to your teammates because they'll lose 20% of their team. You shouldn't make four other people lose a battle just because you don't want to play or entered it by mistake.
    4 - The CtF event isn't permanent so these commands aren't needed unless the event comes up again. And regrouping, you can say "together" or "follow (name)" or "Attack, Negative" to tell your teammates to stop attacking and come back. Not guaranteed your teammates will listen. The last part I didn't really get.

StrictSalmon307 likes this.
  5. wreck your day

wreck your day Well-Known Member

Enforcer! And future ultimate selfish fixer >:D
    https://forum.battlebay.net/posts/145298/

2. That's true. I'm not sure, but can pearls make up for the lack of sugar? If so then maybe it's an incentive for people to spend pearls on training.

3. That would be unfair to your team won't it...

4. The current commands are good, but only to a certain extent. For defend I guess you can just use "help PlayerName!", and regroup can be "Together!" spam. Having commands to tell individual teammates to help you/do something (attack, capture etc) would be useful.
    Idk what you mean here.

However, at the end of the day it really depends on what your team would do and whether they will follow your commands. Even if you have the best in-game chat possible, your teammates might still ignore you and continue to do their own thing. Personally I hardly use the commands since I'm too busy piloting my ship, although I would occasionally spam a combination of negatives and togethers :p