1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Your Voice Adjusting the sails

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by The Grim Repair, 22 Nov 2017.

1. theCPU

theCPU New Member

Personally I like saving up my pearls, so when I go to the market I watch a video to refresh. Recently though, I found that after watching the ad and clicking "x," the game automatically restarts and goes to the Rovio loading screen... does this happen to me only or is this a big problem? Needless to say, it's annoying. Can you people at Rovio try to fix this?

2. Djradnad

Djradnad Well-Known Member

Here’s some stuff..

Nowadays mines are an issue, and I really think that the idea of friendly mines being green should be looked at. This would make mines much more maneuverable and therefore less toxic and Seeing your friendly mines is how it should be imho

Tesla shields, obviously the double bubble has been pointed out, but there is a lot more to this than some seem to realize, this shouldn’t be considered to be on par with a railgun, because this f**ker can protect your entire team! Personally, I just think the hp is Like 1hp perk too high, you guys seem to get nerf happy, but don’t go overboard. (Also, Not sure if it’s been fixed but a good duo may be throwing invisible napalm at you..)

Can we get an idea of your “Plan” of how the event perks are being released? It is hard for players to know whether to save coins or to spend them (probably intentional at the hope for buying coins). As I do think that the future event perks will help to balance the game, I find that the few perks you have released felt like they were biased towards cannons and fire, due to 2 of each already being released, and the frost allegedly doesn’t even give proper damage buff when damaging the effected target. And this frosting may or may not be taking the place of the one good trait that carronade has :( I say “may not” because, I think that the 2 effects stack, so it a way it is still needed to cause massive slows :)

Lost my other thoughts, but at least I got those down... maybe I’ll remember later

Edit: I think that there are 2 healing event perks so maybe I stand corrected there XD

Last edited: 24 Jul 2018
  3. Soumya Ranjan Mohapatro

Soumya Ranjan Mohapatro New Member

Allow the search of friends using usernames instead of #code

4. Ekans_Hissy

Ekans_Hissy Member

Repair box still needs a buff!!!!
    The bolts are way more powerful (and can do so many things including break stuns and frost, and now the invulnerability) and what can a box do? I even have the legendary perk for crit heals (my box has the maximum of 25%) and I rarely receive crit heals (especially when needed most). I sacrificed my training for other fixer items for this and since, my infamy has plummeted down. Why? Well, a box requires extra skill to place them well. And no, you can't just throw a repair box out aimlessly with success as nowadays an enemy can/will easily destroy them.
    Since they have a radius like a mortar, why can't they heal multiple ships at once? How do you decide who gets the box when it is thrown between two players?
    I love the concept of the repair box and I will continue to use it because I have faith it will match the power of a repair bolt one day. But I have recieved quite a bit of criticism for doing so. Too many people think that repair boxes are useless and I believe no other weapon carries such prejudice.
    So let's make repair boxes great again!
    #justiceforfixers

5. HAPPY SITHSHA

HAPPY SITHSHA Well-Known Member

Here are my suggestions:

1)Whenever we shoot with cannon and sniper cannon,a bullet comes out of the ship.But when shooting blast cannon and explosive cannon,there comes no bullet.I think that is funny.Please remove the popping out bullet when we shoot with cannon and sniper cannon.

2)Please add pause,2x,4x,8x buttons in battle replays.This feature is highly needed now.

3)Custom Chat Message Box:
    There should be a box like this in the Custom Battles screen.We can talk directly to the players in the lobby in this box.This way we can communicate to all players in the lobby at the same time.Each and everyone in the lobby including the host and the other players can chat using this one.

Please look into these ideas,devs.
    :):):)

6. Ackoroth

Ackoroth Active Member

Attack Helicopter
    The reason for the code is so people like Bittersteel won’t get as many spam friend requests.

Nam_Nam and HAPPY SITHSHA like this.
  7. Kicka

Kicka New Member

Here’s a suggestion. 1. Equal number of fixers on each team. 2. No more than 2 of any kind of ship on a team. Gear score and infamy are meaningless if it’s 5 shooters against a diversified team with a fixer

8. Smilebird

Smilebird New Member

I want to sort my inventory automatically with just one button press or so! I always want to list my items like weapons come first, fix items last or strong items at the top and so on! It is quite annoying to always put items at the correct place by myself when I keep scrapping and equipping to my ship all different items!

9. Smilebird

Smilebird New Member

That is a mach-making idea! You are not allowed to suggest ideas about that!

10. Brian Olinger

Brian Olinger New Member

How about being able to select a different camera view/mode? Possibly a direct over head view or even a camera view from your crosshairs to your vessle? It could be under the guidelines that once in battle its fixed in that position till you are able to return to your options to change it. Just a thought.

Djradnad likes this.
  11. Smilebird

Smilebird New Member

Where is the perks filter at the picture

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  12. ShipCrusherCz

ShipCrusherCz Well-Known Member

please add one simple function to guild and friend chat:
    button for going to last seen message, because it's sometimes hard to scroll to the last message and it's so annoying to manually go through like 100 messages
    that's imho QoL improvement, which would be easy to implement

13. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    Speaking of guild messages, that bug where it constantly nags you about a message you've already seen is still here. Mine still shows like a 5 for no reason.

14. HAPPY SITHSHA

HAPPY SITHSHA Well-Known Member

Yeah,sometimes happens to me too.It will show u "1" but if u click that,there was no new message on guild chat lol.

PastelPiku and ShipCrusherCz like this.
  15. Spinners71

Spinners71 Well-Known Member

That happens when you collect rewards before checking the guild chat which tells you to collect those rewards

16. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    That explains everything :D:D

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  17. PastelPiku

Security
    If you're right (and it sounds realistic) the devs are probably laughing about it right now as they work on the fix.

HAPPY SITHSHA likes this.
  18. Lucent

Lucent New Member

• Add a next battle button in events. I don’t really care to return to the bay, tap battle, and select the event each time.
    • Have the inventory items layout be the same on all devices! I spend time organizing my items manually on my iPad because there is no way to automatically sort inventory; then when I open the app on my iPhone everything is in a different spot.
    • Move the item pieces to materials tab and increase cost of inventory expansion to compensate for them not being there to use available inventory slots.
    • Search friends list using partial names.

19. PastelPiku

Security
    Bump. 12 of my inventory slots are dedicated to item pieces. This would help.

Ackoroth and ShipCrusherCz like this.
  20. Counterpoints

Counterpoints New Member

Maybe some said this already -- add a bulletin board to each guild that shows up somewhere in guild chat. Limit the number of characters so it doesn't take up too much space. This benefits guilds in setting quest targets and letting everyone know. After all, not all members are online at the same time when a goal has been set in the guild chat.

This bulletin might be considered redundant to your guild description but I think the distinction should be made. One is a public statement, and one is private.

Dobson and Spinners71 like this.