1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Serious MM problem in the CTF event

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by enotSenO, 26 Jul 2018.

1. enotSenO

enotSenO Active Member

I use my best load but the system think I have unusual combination. How come is this possible?

Attached Files:

2. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

I've got the same issue and asked Miika. He said they know about it but it isn't affecting the actual matchmaking, just the message.

3. enotSenO

enotSenO Active Member

The actual MM changes from the last event for sure. Now, I was smashed by MK6 & 7 most of the time.

4. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

Well the gear score calculations have changed, so there has been a change. You've also got some very powerful weapons with weaker other items on an underleveled ship... so that could be the issue.

5. enotSenO

enotSenO Active Member

If you say an underleveled ship, is there some correlation between GS and the MK?