1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

CTF

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by TwoHeadedFreak, 26 Jul 2018.

1. TwoHeadedFreak

TwoHeadedFreak Member

Why do I still get match to vs mk7's? Seriuously, you changed the GS but not the match making in any way obviously, seriously, FIX IT!

EyeOfDoom likes this.
  2. NEMESIS

NEMESIS New Member

I have the same issue I am MK4 lvl26 and I am being put with MK5 and MK6s

3. Flipscuba

Flipscuba Well-Known Member

Whoever designed this game mode needs to be fired. This is a dumpster fire.

4. ●H€ll-Blad€●

●H€ll-Blad€● Active Member

Doctor
    CTF is very hard.most matches getting drawn

5. BattleRascal

BattleRascal Well-Known Member

Since the game is a 5vs5. The event should be changed to 1ST team to capture the flag WINS. These games are too long and drawn out to work for TIES which don't contribute anything to quests.

This system might work better in a 3vs3, because you could more easily rack up scoring and have fewer ties.

Last edited: 26 Jul 2018
    What's Up Player likes this.
  6. FiiNami

FiiNami Active Member

A lot of player still dont understand this mode, speeder/enfo using boost/nitro all the time while carrying flag

Also, its very confusing and theres simply not a good enough information about flag situation during the match..all we get is a tiny notification that pops for a few sec..

7. Kraimer

Kraimer New Member

It is fun somehow, but again, nothing was planned properly. Absolutely impossible to earn coins. It takes too long..
    And why the timer grows after each death? It does, right? Shouldn't happen in this mode.

8. TwoHeadedFreak

TwoHeadedFreak Member

Also, bonus coin calcs solely based on time carrying the flag, hardly promotes team work. 1 or 2 coins on a losing team where you defended the whole game to help to try and win is a real kick in the teeth, especially when there's a speeder that does almost zero damage, never returned their flag but carried it a bit, so therefore they get 5 coins in a losing side.

Needs to include returning your own flag and damage cause to enemy carrying your own flag. PLayed with speeders, I couldn't get near their flag, had no chance to earn much coin from that battle.

9. FiiNami

FiiNami Active Member

Honestly wtf are we doing here? Making fair games or wasting players' time..
    Screenshot_20180726-223347.png

I got 13k damage dealt to protect flag carrier and kill flag stealer but hey lets reward those who captured it only cuz they sure do a lot of work in a draw eh? This is worst than being one shot by a leggy user, worse than being discriminated as a fixer!

10. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

Based on my playtime it seems to be considering this in coin distribution. I've had 4-coin losses and 7-coin ties where all I did was bash on the enemy flag carrier. Never grabbed it myself.

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  11. AAZ7

AAZ7 Active Member

I think you can not use nitro/overboost while carrying flag.
    It was written somewhere before CTF began.

12. TwoHeadedFreak

TwoHeadedFreak Member

Well, I constantly get 2 coins in a loss and 5 or 6 in a win doing the same as you.

13. FiiNami

FiiNami Active Member

I think you should read my post again and try to understand it

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  14. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

Very fun event. Fixer coin rewards are still messed up though. There was a match where I spend like 75% of the match healing our flag carrier, and then got 5 coins, while my fleet partner got 10

15. Kraimer

Kraimer New Member

So things to work on:
    ¤Need to flip the colours! Enemy's flag should be red, not mine.
    ¤Delivery area indication should be changed. (It looks like enemy's mortar aiming) very confusing..
    ¤Reward system should be reconsidered completely. Also in this mode max coins shouldn't be 10!! Something like 20-25
    ¤First team that brings 2 flags- wins (suggestion)

16. Miika

Miika Game Lead

Enemy's flag is red. You are capturing their flag.

17. Kraimer

Kraimer New Member

Sorry, I just said it wrong. I meant my target flag should be green.

18. EyeOfDoom

EyeOfDoom Well-Known Member

They f**ked this one up big time. My defender is flagged because I have 3 rare standard shields. So obviously I'm cheating gear score. My shooter is flagged because I use one of those shields and level 50 rare ex cannon.
    Consistently getting 2 star defeats and no more than 6 stars per win because I go with flagged setup in the first place. So yeah, I'm just being screwed over for being f2p.

ShipCrusherCz and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  19. Utsav8624

Utsav8624 New Member

Why so less coins for such amoiua of damage

Attached Files:

20. AAZ7

AAZ7 Active Member

Then try to speak(write) it in English maybe?