1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Which ship do you think needs the most work?

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by POWERMAN003, 20 Jul 2018.

?

What ship do you think needs to be worked on?

Poll closed 20 Dec 2018.
  1. Shooter

3.2%
  2. Defender

58.1%
  3. Speeder

25.8%
  4. Enforcer

3.2%
  5. Fixer

9.7%
  1. Scourge Argaen

Scourge Argaen Well-Known Member

A third blue slot would be lush. Rudder would be my preference, the agility would be a tremendous survivability buff.

2. ShipCrusherCz

ShipCrusherCz Well-Known Member

I use speeder (and also fixer sometimes) so it would be "logical" if I wanted buff for speeder
    but I think that deffender is the ship that needs the buff most
    why? it's DEFENDER-it's supposed to defend team and now it's more like a bigger, slower and lower firepower shooter, that's because the difference in hp of shooter and defender is too low to be effective, defenders usually have few more thousands hp when compared with shooters but that's nothing because flare+double blast or flare+double ex cannon can erase this difference in 7 seconds so having slightly more hp while being much slower and bigger is useless
    I suggest making defender faster/smaller/more hp/have some special "feature" to make it possible to fulfill it's name because now, it's defending nothing

3. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

I think a third blue slot would border on too much of a buff, as much as I'd like it.

HAPPY SITHSHA and ShipCrusherCz like this.
  4. craz¥burd

craz¥burd Well-Known Member

I’m not a fixer and never play it, but definitely think it needs to be able to equip a big shield plus turbo...and smaller hit box....medics are vital!

5. JediKnight1968

JediKnight1968 Active Member

I totally agree. I use defender MK5 regularly and aside from the defense points most shooters have better hit points, weapons and are faster. Although the defender has more blue slots you have to use a turbo because otherwise you're a sitting duck so there goes the defense advantage.

ShipCrusherCz likes this.