1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Does anyone think having a practice mode would be a good idea?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by SirName, 24 Jul 2018.

?

Would practice mode would be a good idea?

1. Yes

9 vote(s)
    90.0%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  1. SirName

SirName Member

I want to gain more experience using other boats but I also don't want my infamy to greatly drop. My main boat is a mk4 and I don't want to play with mk4 competition with a mk1 or mk2 boat.

2. Djradnad

Djradnad Well-Known Member

Try using them in events or in custom battles. Maybe they will make another mode? Who knows ;)

Would be cool if there was like a “fill” option for customs that would match make other customs looking to fill

Edit: and please a custom chat page

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  3. SirName

SirName Member

Using a true low level boat in events would not help me gain experience. I've had my mk4 destroyed too quickly in events by people manipulating the system. Custom battles might work if I had people that I can play with consistently.

4. Jujujuan

Jujujuan Active Member

Lose infamy with an mk4? How many infamy u have?

5. Jimbot

Jimbot Well-Known Member

I would love one, just so I could abuse the AI and try to find ways to glitch the enemies.

SirName and R4Z0R like this.
  6. RippinKittin667

RippinKittin667 Member

This could help in so many ways. You could try out new item combos, learn the maps better, check out new ships. I had to readjust all my controls today and the only way to see what was working was to play a match. Took like 10 matches before I got things adjusted. Needless to say I wasn't super helpful during some of those matches. Whether you can play with AI on a map or just cruise around by yourself w/out having to set up a custom with others would be super useful. As always, just my opinion.

SirName likes this.
  7. Hazimi

Hazimi Active Member

I think dev have provide training mode in custom. You only have to find friends that are in your level practice

8. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

I opted this idea also last winter. Hope it goes through, because it will be also a good way to explore maps.

SirName likes this.
  9. craz¥burd

craz¥burd Well-Known Member

I think a 1v1 training bot on a small map that is equal or better than you would be a great idea...you can choose the type of ship so you can hone your skills. You could even choose their loadout....OR a small map with targets dotted all over and you have to hit them, some static, some moving....I’d love it! Skills training 101

SirName, RippinKittin667 and Jimbot like this.