1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Minor Bug founded.Location crash’n burn.

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by •A L A R I C K•, 23 Jul 2018.

1. •A L A R I C K•

•A L A R I C K• New Member

Under Graduation
    Have a look at the screen shot

Attached Files:

2. wreck your day

wreck your day Well-Known Member

Enforcer! And future ultimate selfish fixer >:D
    Noooo don't tell the devs to fix it; it's my favourite hidey spot! Plus I spent like half an hour aimlessly crashing into walls in random maps trying to rediscover it with @The Friendly Fixer :p They're going to fix it anyway...

Btw what's with the target lock button being really small and at the top of the screen?

3. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Some people don't use target lock. My friend @00starlord00 is an example. He uses torps, mostly, so target lock sometimes gets in the way from what I hear.

00starlord00 likes this.
  4. 00starlord00

00starlord00 Member

That sure is one reason but I do like regular flik target shift

TheAntiSnipe likes this.