1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Patch Notes v. 3.1 "Capture the Flag"

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Zeus, 23 Jul 2018.

1. ScrapKing

ScrapKing Active Member

Alright then GLuck,wish the best for you whatever choice you decide;)

Fluid Bait likes this.
  2. Dr. Pavith

Dr. Pavith New Member

Nice . These new game modes really make the game more interesting but what would be even more interesting is a new boat and new kinds of weapons . Looking forward to that update . Meanwhile will surely enjoy these game modes . Thanks for the update

The Grim Repair likes this.
  3. Silverchris

Silverchris Active Member

To get he dev. Yes I know the muting of sound is a known issue but we are complaining because your company seems to think it is ok to release updates with problems in it instead of fixing the problem first.

If your company apologised for the delay in update and told us why then you would get more positive opinions than knownly releasing a partly broken update.

Other than that it is a good update with better graphics and the health bars is a great addition

4. Meibel Leal

Meibel Leal New Member

It is not possible to be this, because it is not only with me that this has happened, several players complaining on the page of BB on facebook. So all the players have the same problem? strange, do not you think?

5. Meibel Leal

Meibel Leal New Member

and the funniest thing is that if you shoot with another weapon, it counts the damage. This has happened a lot with Ec and Rg. Since the boat was not there when I shot it, and then the BC shot hit?

6. Wymtime

Wymtime Active Member

While I don’t like bugs I’m the system the Devs have to make a choice. Either send the update through with known bugs or delay the update by weeks and possible months. A lo of these bugs get caught last min and the fact that the let us know shows that they are working on it. Some bugs require a client update IOS, Android and others can be pushed through in a patch. For bugs like sound and minor issues they can probably send a patch through so that means the players get the new game mode to play and have fun with a minor bug compared to a long delay

7. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

Weak network connection is common problem. Not just you thousands can have same problem exactly at the same time.

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  8. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

Shots are subject to latency you may be lagging for a second next second you may not and the next you can again. No big deal play on stable connection, always check your ping before entering matches.

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  9. YerJokinArnYer

YerJokinArnYer MVP

I wonder whether you could contact Devs are request a voluntary reduction in infamy?
    Ive not heard of anyone doing it before, but no harm in asking.

ShipCrusherCz and Fluid Bait like this.
  10. Wymtime

Wymtime Active Member

If possible you would need to ask for a complete system reset putting you back to square 1 as if you were just starting the game. Other games have been able to do this so I would assume Rovio can as well. The big thing is keeping your in game name.

11. vis1234567899

vis1234567899 Well-Known Member

I must have forgotten to mention this before: you are not allowed to put King into your name as it is protected by copyright laws.

Da Carronade King and Kurd1stan. like this.
  12. Fluid Bait

Fluid Bait Well-Known Member

Yeah, I guess I could.
    Also, in case you didn't read the patch notes:

13. Kurd1stan.

Kurd1stan. Well-Known Member

he is a male , and only males are allowed to write "king" in there names :p

vis1234567899 likes this.
  14. vis1234567899

vis1234567899 Well-Known Member

No, King is protected by the copyright laws.
    Plus, who knows? What if he isnt male?

Da Carronade King and Kurd1stan. like this.
  15. BattleRascal

BattleRascal Well-Known Member

Has anyone noticed a new special effect? I haven't had a chance to go back in my replays to find it. It seems like when I get hit by a certain type of weapon, my battle screen gets a little hazy/smokey, it's kinda annoying. Has anyone else seen this too?

Kurd1stan. likes this.
  16. Kurd1stan.

Kurd1stan. Well-Known Member

it is not for a specific weapon , even if you are getting healed

https://forum.battlebay.net/threads/new-red-and-green-screen-effect-disruptive.21060/

BattleRascal likes this.
  17. Miika

Miika Game Lead

I edited the first post with details of a new patched version 3.1.19930 which fixes the audio issues.

18. BattleRascal

BattleRascal Well-Known Member

ShipCrusherCz and Kurd1stan. like this.
  19. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    Yes, it's not like your the only one with lag.
    I'm pretty sure this issue is kinda like an issue in many big shooter games in which you land a shot (it indicates you landed it) but doesn't register so they don't take damage.

ShipCrusherCz and Kurd1stan. like this.
  20. Terry Morgan

Terry Morgan Well-Known Member

Why is mainly EC the latent weapon then? Something broken when one weapon consistently does no damage for so many players. Just an issue the devs don't or CAN'T fix. Sad!

Turkett