1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Mobs

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by glenn31, 24 Jul 2018.

1. glenn31

glenn31 New Member

One idea could yours implemet a sistem of hunt somekind of acuátic monsters hunts áreas , dungeons fight against monsters no other players

DruceWillis and KRN Nomad like this.
  2. KRN Nomad

KRN Nomad Member

I like the idea of implementing rpg element.

3. DruceWillis

DruceWillis New Member

For sure, something like weekend Quest would be nice, 5x1 fighting an Kraken.

craz¥burd likes this.
  4. Spinners71

Spinners71 Well-Known Member

pvp > pve
    (imo)

5. DruceWillis

DruceWillis New Member

For sure, but think about event : BLACK BEARD challenge, you go as 5 ships, and fight a big/strong ship 5x1, you will need fixers, tank, shooters and work as a team. I think sound's fun.

craz¥burd likes this.
  6. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

That idea doesn't even have to be PVE. You could just send in 6 players with one being a mega, 5x ship. Would be fun to play as the boss.

7. Spinners71

Spinners71 Well-Known Member

That's basically every game @American Marauder plays.
    His teammates sit back and watch instead of helping...
    ...and the other team ignores everyone else anyway just to focus-fire him, hoping to get the kill so they can spam "I killed AM!"

Help I Cant Swim likes this.
  8. Jimbot

Jimbot Well-Known Member

I like the idea of a boss battle. Krakens would be cool. But it would have to have 60k health or something to make it fair. Also again, I like the idea of a 5v1 where a player gets a decked out shooter that has extra bot fired cannons or something. Or even 5v5 where one team controls different turrets on a huge ship.