1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Tone down waves on Subzero & Crash N' Burn

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Joey who, 22 Jul 2018.

1. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

I think these 2 maps might be more favorited if the waves were toned down a bit

2. Cavy

Cavy Well-Known Member

I love the choppy seas! The bigger the waves the better disguised my big torps aproach is :)

3. FearsomeChicken

FearsomeChicken Well-Known Member

These two maps are hellish for defenders, heaven for shooters

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  4. ShipCrusherCz

ShipCrusherCz Well-Known Member

rather for speeders who can use waves as cover so they're much more deadly when bigger waves are present
    shooters are kinda (unless you have strong turbo to reach higher speeds) so big waves are not their big friends, yes, they have more weapons thus have higher chance of hitting someone even behind the bigger wave but shooter users are usually less skilled (my observations) so that's "balanced"

FearsomeChicken likes this.
  5. Hokuse

Hokuse Well-Known Member

High waves a special feature for these maps. Like the destruct 8 and midnight movies with calm waves. No need to ruin that.

6. FearsomeChicken

FearsomeChicken Well-Known Member

Shooters who spam firebombs and all kinds of torps love big waves:D

7. Aether_Zero

Aether_Zero Well-Known Member

Oi now, me and my enfo love dancing in the waves ;) Learn to love the motion of the ocean bro!

8. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

I think it's perfectly fine to have maps with big waves. Each map has its advantages and disadvantages, and RNG will decide which to throw you in without you being able to plan for it. I curse every time I get into Wayward Pains without mines and torps,, and love it when I just happen to have them. I go into the maps with big waves and have nothing that can get over them, I'll curse it, but I know RNG will eventually throw me in a map without waves and then Yellow boats are screwed. It all balances out.

9. KINGIVANOV

KINGIVANOV Well-Known Member

Teenager
    I love the waves

10. JediKnight1968

JediKnight1968 Active Member

I just love it when there's a big wave, I'm on top of it, I shoot my sniper and hit the target all the way to the end of the map. Its just like Di Caprio in the Titanic "I'm the king of the worlddddddddd"

11. Uerguy

Uerguy Well-Known Member

Shooting torps and cannons.
    I'm a Californian, so I know how to surf the waves, duuuuuuude!
    You just can't handle the surface tension!
    (Hey, that should be my catchphrase!)