1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

[BUG] Guild Raffle Tokens & Drawing

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Shocky, 20 Jul 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shocky

Shocky Member

Greetings & Salutations!
    ___**Possible Bug Report**___
    **Issue Regarding**; Guild Token Raffle Draw
    **Abusive**; Yes ```css
    Controlled```
    **Video**; Yes ```css
    Not on this specific bug, though it ties into the bug```
    **Replicable**; Need someone who has alot of guild tokens to help test this to prove.

**Detailed Report**
    You can control where the "**RNG**" timer stops on a certain spot of your choice.
    You can achieve this by quickly timed taps of the item you wish to receive, and click another tab such as; "Rivalry" which is right next to the raffle button. (there is a minor ms period).

In this video after watching it a few times, that I caught this bug. All items I received were on the first 6 spots of the raffle.

I spent another 100K+ token today and I got all items, I wanted by this bug.

2. Shocky

Shocky Member

@Devs, if video proof link not allowed, please remove, This is not an advertisement, this is a notice to devs, about this bug. Video show's how to do it without explaining.

3. Zeus

Zeus Developer

QA Lead
    If you check the start state of the raffle to the end part, you'll notice that you did in fact not get only the 6 first ones :)

wreck your day likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.