1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

I assume we won't get a patch till after Rovio Summer Vacations?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Flynndawg, 16 Jul 2018.

1. Sachin Shekhar

Sachin Shekhar Active Member

Fixers are supposed to protect the team, not do damage. Save your team from dying and you'll get more coins than shooters.

See this: https://forum.battlebay.net/threads/who-says-that-fixers-dont-get-coins.20913/

I got 10 coins because my team members died only 5 times. Another user got 10 coins because his team member died only once.

2. *JAWS*

*JAWS* Well-Known Member

Serious dude? You just wrote that message to the best fixer in the game. Flynn.
    He has the top 1, 2, 3 healing records for healing friends team.

His original post is what it's like for top fixers in events. Please don't write again spend time healing your teammates you will get 10 tokens.

Glad u did it once bro...but seriously "who are you". No offense...but next time please keep ignorant comments like get 10 coins for healing friends team out of here.

It is highly recognized by everyone that fixers get less stars and less coins.

Group meta has shown this.

Devs have stated it's a problem.

And a known issue.

@Flynndawg keep you head up Flynn.

You are top notch!

Jaws

3. *JAWS*

*JAWS* Well-Known Member

Fixer stars are whack.

And an issue.

Doesn't matter damage or amount healed. Most ya can get is 2 stars. Usually just 1 star.

Jaws

Attached Files:

4. Sachin Shekhar

The best Fixer needs to perform even better to get 10 coins. Otherwise, it'd be unfair.

Shadow Moon! likes this.
  5. Sachin Shekhar

Show me a screenshot in which none of your team member has died. In some cases, the opposite team doesn't have a Fixer and yet you let a member in your team die. How great performance is that?

6. *JAWS*

*JAWS* Well-Known Member

You are a troll.

And.reported. for a guy who only posted himself healing 6k health. You certainly are now an expert on being a fixer.

Crawl back to the cave. Troll.

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  7. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

If you go with an "I am always right and there can be no other possible logic for this issue" attitude, nobody can help you. The logic is how the waves in the game work. Also, this has been talked about and fixes have been discussed in the past. Have you read the bugs area before posting? You probably should if you wanna avoid the flak you're getting for posting offtopic messages in the wrong sections.

8. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

if thats the case i wonder why Flynn continues fixer uppering... :|

9. Sachin Shekhar

I am not an expert of Fixer as I said before, but it seems universal logic to assume better performance (in terms of what a ship is designed to do) from better ships.

Again, do you have a screenshot in which none of your teammate died?

10. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    While no one knows exactly how fixer stars are calculated, what most people have found is that teammate’s lives don’t count towards stars. I also have personal experience in which I healed 7x more than that one game you had and kept all my teammates alive for 2 stars.

ShipCrusherCz and Sachin Shekhar like this.
  11. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    He does perform better. In a long game a fixer can probably do at least 30k healing which is 5x more than how you did.
    Idk about Flynn, but I still play fixer because I enjoy it and spent almost all my resources on upgrading it.

12. Mr. Patel

Mr. Patel Active Member

Can we please leave the fixer alone for now, and talk about summer vacations.

13. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

Hi All,

First fix the bug before any new events are produced, that is mine opinion.

So, please fix :
    - the bloody matchmaking in the events
    - live up to the fair play rules they have given us themselves, but in Events these don't apply
    - fleeting bugs
    - bugs with quests where contributions often is not added up, both in personal quests as guidl quests
    - fix the new censor, completely normal words and sentences are still being removed, whereas swearing and foul words are still okay to use
    - fix the guild rivalry which is unbalanced as an a rhino and a mouse on the same scale
    - fairer reward for the fixers

No new things, please fix these first!

Regards,
    Flint

14. ShipCrusherCz

ShipCrusherCz Well-Known Member

giphy (1).gif
    the problem is something different than you said
    you think that the impact circle and/or some weapons are bugged but it IS NOT this case
    if you attached exact coordinates to every single point in the arena and launched mortar/fire bomb etc. at one point and checked impact point at that moment, the coordinates of impact (at that moment) and coordinates of the center of the impact circle would be identical
    but there's one big problem: waves
    waves are moving across the arenas so the impact would be at top of the wave at the moment of firing the weapon but the waves move so the real impact area "moves" to different coordinates;)

Last edited: 20 Jul 2018
  15. baysider

baysider Active Member

the wave movement is constant and not spontaneous so it’s something that should be easily predicted. but it can also happen when the center of the target circle is close to the terrain which is the part that may be bugged that no one has looked into.

16. ShipCrusherCz

ShipCrusherCz Well-Known Member

finally normal fact-based discussion!
    giphy (1).gif
    yes the wave movement is constant (at least you said that and my observations are similar, too) so it should be "easy" to implement this (if it wouldn't require much more processing power, but I doubt that it will), but it's rather QoL improvement, not bug:)

17. DragonLegend

DragonLegend Well-Known Member

18. TheAntiSnipe

Nope, devs are hushed up about it as usual. Haven't even mentioned it hehe

19. DragonLegend

DragonLegend Well-Known Member

Was there any kind of break for devs after last update?

20. TheAntiSnipe

I heard last year that the devs have a summer break, that's all I know:(