1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Insufficient rewards after a match

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by BagAhBread•, 16 Jul 2018.

1. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Trust me you're not being rewarded less. If you're not trolling us, then there's something up with your friend's profile. It's probably not hacks(because hacking an online game is not really possible) so I guess it's a bug?

wreck your day likes this.
  2. Doc.Archy

Doc.Archy New Member

BagAhBread, looks like the rest of us all want to know how they are getting so much rewards, because that's not the norm. I have never gotten that much since I started playing this game few months ago.
    So either the rest of us are all bugged or your friends are the one with the bug.

3. BagAhBread•

BagAhBread• New Member

The same day i posted this thread (about 2 days ago) is the day they collected their rewards

4. -729835959

-729835959 Active Member

Strange...BUG
    Strange...can we see all 10 players contribution...?

5. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

wait why is it not possible?

6. -729835959

-729835959 Active Member

Because the reward is even more than ace 1 league...

7. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

no snipey said its not possible to hack an online game and im asking why he says this...

8. -729835959

-729835959 Active Member

Oops,sorry...

R4Z0R likes this.
  9. Kurd1stan.

Kurd1stan. Well-Known Member

it is possible , but it is too hard , there is nothing that you cant hack it

R4Z0R likes this.
  10. Claudius Maximus

Claudius Maximus Active Member

If I had a bug where I got extra resources, I would not take a screenshot or tell a single one of you snitches...

#snitchesgetstitches
    #batsforrats

o_O

xArrogance likes this.
  11. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

That is true, nothing is truly "unhackable", however, the efforts needed to hack an online game are simply not worth it hehe.
    Simply because the data regarding your progress is in a server. What you know of "game hacking" is basically something done on the client side and is not applicable on online games. You will have to adopt another method to "hack" an online game, and that method is tedious enough for most/all people to NOT try hacking an online game. This is one of the reasons most games have gone online, as a matter of fact *cough* Asphalt *cough*

R4Z0R likes this.
  12. Kurd1stan.

Kurd1stan. Well-Known Member

asphalt 8 was a great game till i opened seasons that i haven reached it yet online , and they caught me and banned me from playing online , then from playing offline , but still it was great to get cars that weren't even available :rolleyes: .

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  13. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

@TheAntiSnipe so when am I getting my bigger rewards? I’ve been short changed on about eight thousand games! :p